The flight for New York City was announced. I slung my book bag over my shoulder and threw my trash away. I headed through the security line and started to go through the first metal detector.

I was stopped by bumping into somebody else.

“Oh, sorry,” we both said at the same time.

I looked up to see one of the hottest guys on earth. He had luscious brown hair gelled stylishly back, had kind hazel eyes, and wore a grey suit and a fancy tie. He was in the middle of a phone call, but he told the person that he’d have to call them back later and hung up.

Zayn popped up in my thoughts. I tried to shove them out, but it was impossible.

“I’m sorry,” he said, smiling at me. He had dimples and a boyish grin that were to die for.

Zayn Malik.

Ugh. I hate my conscience.

“It’s alright,” I said, my voice coming out strong. Wow. I was actually confident around this guy. And he could be a freaking male model.

Zayn Malik.

Arg! Shut up!

“You first,” he said kindly, gesturing ahead of him.

I nodded my thanks and went through the metal detector. I place my bag on a small conveyor belt to go through one of the scanning machines. The hot guy came behind me and did the same with his brief case.

“My name is Isaac,” he said, walking next to me.

I thought of a name to tell him. “Lesley.” Damn it! Why did I have to say that?

“Lesley, huh?” he said.

I reluctantly nodded.

I didn’t talk to him the whole rest of the way through security on purpose. I didn’t feel comfortable talking to another guy like that right after what just happened.

I got onto the plane. I looked at my plane ticket and sat in the seat written on it. It happened to be a single seat in the last row, which I was happy about. The seat in front of me faced me. So if no one sat there, I could use it to prop my feet up. It’d be the best flight ever.

That was, until Isaac came.

He walked down the aisle and sat in the seat right in front of me that faced me. “Oh, looky here,” he said, smirking. “I get to sit with the lovely Lesley.

I almost cringed when I heard that name, and a bad taste came to my mouth.

We were instructed to fasten our seatbelts, and the plane took to the air. Once it was steady, Isaac asked, “That’s not your real name, is it?”