"Why are you covered in blood?" Isaac asked as we sped off. I shook my head and replied, "Doesn't matter. Head for the Wreck. I'll call Falcon and the rest of the gang and tell them to meet us there." I dialled Falcon's number and made quick conversation, telling him to get the gang and meet us at the Wreck. He agreed and hung up, leaving me and Isaac to drive. Isaac looked in the wing mirror and smiled, "We've got company." I looked too and saw it was Brandon's car. "Batsy, batsy, batsy," I smirked before making Isaac swap seats with me. I drove into a dead end alley and spun around, stalling the car. He looked at me like I was crazy when I stepped out of the car and sat on the front of it. "Harmony, come back!" He shouted through the window. I shook my head and smiled as I saw Batbrain drive up. Putting my legs to my side, I raised my arm high and waved at him (Like Harley does in that rainy scene of SS) as he got out of the car. "Hey, Brandon! I can't win, can I?" I asked, getting down and walking over to him. It started to rain slightly, but I didn't care for that. My jacket was still in the car, and my top was starting to cling to me, but I brushed it off as I stood in front of braindead Brandon. "No, you can't. You know the rules, Harmony. I told you that if you committed another murder you would end up in Arkham Asylum like your dad did." He replied, looking down at me. I'm short, ok? I put my arm around his neck and whispered in his ear, "You wouldn't put little ol' me there, would you?" I looked at him with a pout and puppy eyes. 

You see, this boy is nuts for me. Ever since Mum was taken away that night, Brandon's blamed himself and done pretty much anything for me. He looked away from me now and sighed. "Fine. Just go, I'll tell my Dad that I lost you. But he isn't going to be happy." He told me. I laughed insanely and replied, "And what makes you think I care? Thanks, batboy. See you 'round!" Then I walked back to the car and made Isaac drive. "what was that all about?" He asked as we left after Braindead. I looked at him and smiled, "That, my dear puddin', was the power of manipulation and insanity working together." 

~~***~~

I threw the remaining bags at Alfie, Black Adam's son, before locking the car and going into the Wreck. Oh, I haven't told you about the Wreck yet, have I? (Harmony, don't break the fourth wall please! *Shut it, Author!* ~Points her gun at me~ Ok, ok, I'll shut up!) Basically, there used to be an orphanage in Gotham, right on the edge of it. It was there for around twenty years until it went out of business and the orphans grew up. The place was bricked up and left there to rot, but it was still in pretty good condition and had stuff inside. One day, Falcon and I were wandering around, looking for a shop to steal or a group of people to terrorize, when we came to this place. After around two days of me smashing the shit out of the bricks with Mum's mallet and my bat, we finally got in and explored the place. As cold as it was, we decided to use this place for when we wanted to meet up with the gang. The next day, we brought everyone in our gang over and got to work revamping it. Now, we call it the Wreck, because that's what we found it as. "Hello, earth to the Clown Princess?" Cassandra, Caleb's twin sister, asked as she waved a hand in my face. I snapped back to reality and grabbed her hand, smirking. "Sorry, voices," I told her, pointing a finger at my head before walking into the main hall of the place. 

As I sat down on my throne that we kept here, my phone rung. I didn't recognise the number but answered it anyway to see if I knew them.

H-Harmony
Q-Harley
D-Deadshot
B-Boomerang
EL-Diablo
K-Killer Croc
R-Rick Flag

H-Hello?
Q-Harmony!
H-Who is this?
Q-Your mother.
H-Yeah, my mum doesn't have time to call me. She's either in prison or is having to rescue some Amanda Waller bitch.
Q-I already did that. She got herself caught by some magic freaks so we're all sat in a bar.
H-I don't believe you. Tell me what me and my parents did on my seventh birthday.
Q-Your father gave you your first gun, I gave you your first bat. We brought you some new outfits, then went on a crazy rampage and robbed the bank. You killed some random person, and that was the first time you met Braindead Brandon.
H-MUM! OMG, IT REALLY IS YOU! 
Q- Told you. I'm with the boys too. And you're on the loudspeaker, so say hi.
H-Wait, as in Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, El Diablo, Killer Croc and that Rick Flag guy? Hey!
Q-Minus the flag. So how have you been, honey?
H-Insane as always. Wait, shouldn't you be on some crazy suicidal mission right now?
B-Technically yes.
D-But we learnt the truth and gave up. And for two, sweet seconds, I had hope.
EL-You had hope? They used your kids against you! You don't get hope from people like them!
H-Who was used against who?
K-Flag used you and Deadshot's kid to make them work for them.
H-What, that Zoe kid? 
D-Yeah, that's her.
H-Oh, right........
Q-Harmony Joker Quinn, what did you do?
H-It was three weeks ago on my way to school! I just shot a few bullets near her and scared her. I didn't touch her, promise!
(We hear footsteps and the scraping of a chair on Harley's side of the call.)
Q-We don't want you here.
H-Me?
B-No, Flag. Just be quiet a minute, ok?
H-Ok.
R-Did you get to the part in that binder saying I was sleeping with her?

Sleeping with who? Who is the Flag guy on about?

D-Yeah. Never been with a witch before. What's that like?
R-The only woman I ever cared about....is stuck inside that thing. If I don't kill her, its over. Everything is over....... Everything.
D-Apparently that's why the creatures go after him. She's afraid of him.
Q-Harmony, where were you earlier?
H-Robbing Gotham bank, why?
B-You weren't with Joker on the helicopter?
H-No. I haven't been with him for three weeks. He left me here whilst he went after Mum.
Q-He promised me you were with him! The Joker specifically said-
EL-The Joker is dead, Harley! You were there, you saw it. Whatever he said doesn't matter anymore.

I gasped. Dad was...dead?

Q-Wait to go, hothead! Harmony, it wasn't anyone's fault. Well, it's Wallers if I'm honest.
H-I...I gotta go. Nice speaking to you all, bye.
Q_Harmony, wait-

I hung up the phone and threw it across the room. Sarah (Sinestro's daughter) raced over and caught it before it smashed. "What was that all about?" She asked, putting the phone on the table. I didn't answer. I couldn't.

Dad is dead. And now I have no one.

Hope you liked this chapter! Gtg now, I'm pupil host in the morning! Cya in the next chapter, bai!
X Caitlin X