Chapter 2: School introduction

'This is PK Academy, the high school Ben and I go to. Today's the first day so both of us are at opening ceremony' Saiki introduced. 'Yup that's right, and as always Saiki has his Telepathy up, he does this to make sure that no one suspects him to have psychic abilities' Ben explained.

'And every single person I can always read' Saiki added, when a pair of hands covered his eyes. "Hey there good buddy!" A voice said, Ben sweatdropped remembering...

'Of course there is one person... Saiki can't sense' he thought, zooming out we see a large buff student with a yellow Mohawk, a little peach fuzz, a scar on his left eye and a.... butt shaped chin?

Anyway 'this is Riki Nendo, a person no one likes but has taken a liking to me' Saiki thought

Anyway 'this is Riki Nendo, a person no one likes but has taken a liking to me' Saiki thought. "Hey Nendo What's up?" Ben greeted high giving the large brute.

"Yo Ben haven't seen you or buddy in a while" Nendo replied, 'oh yeah apparently he and Ben are on the sports teams and they get along fairly well' Saiki said. 'Come on even though Nendo is... Well Nendo... he's got a good heart' Ben said.

'Fine that I cant argue against' Saiki said, 'anyway one of the real issues I have with Nendo is that no matter what I can't seem to read his mind... and that's what makes him so much of a hazard to me' he added.

"Man when will this guy shut up?" Nendo asked referring to the principal's speech. "Easy Nendo, it's just to encourage us to study hard each semester" Ben said to him.

'As it turns out I found the real reason I can't read Nendo's mind... he's an idiot' Saiki explained while the dumb oaf had a stupid look on his face. 'Really Saiki?' Ben retorted 'well you can't deny that' Saiki replied. 'Okay this time I really can't argue back, Nendo really is an idiot. And you can't hear anyone's thoughts if there isn't anything on' Ben said.

'And believe me everyone has thoughts, this guy' an image of a tough looking man enters the view complaining that he doesn't want to go to the dentist. 'This guy' and now an old man comes into view repeating nose hairs for some reason, 'even animals' Saiki said.

'But as Ben said he has a good heart, so I can't technically hate him' Saiki said, then the sound of something hitting the floor. Looking to the source "oh man look he fainted" "WAHHH OH NO!!!!" Nendo screamed. As it turned out a student with green hair named Takahashi fainted.

 As it turned out a student with green hair named Takahashi fainted