Prologue

In an endless black void filled with stars sits a powerful base. Inside numerous Ben Tennysons were sitting inside. These were the Omni Ben's, formerly a single Ben Tennyson who had an all powerful alien form called Omni.

And recently... depending on their duration in their time lines... he had been split up into separate Ben's and scattered throughout the multiverse. And because of their exposure to their new universes they became their own original Ben.

The protectors of their universes, currently the original Omni Bens were awaiting their doorways home. One of the Bens was standing next to a slightly plump red haired woman.

Both of them wearing wedding rings, this was the newly married couple Ben Tennyson of Fairy Tail and formerly Erza Scarlet. Now she is Erza Scarlet Tennyson, they had gotten married a couple months ago.

"so everyone excited to head home?" He asked his brothers and their pals. "I sure am" Natsu Dragneel yelled standing on top of Mineta Minoru. "Hey get off!!!" He whined as Izuku, Bakugo, Tenya and Todoroki tried to pry the shrimp off the dragon slayer.

"Man Mineta, your pop off quirk can get really irritating at times!" UA Ben commented. Finally they managed to get Mineta off, "imagine if he got stuck on us" Centorea said, then she shuddered at the thought.

Just then the all powerful multiverse supervisor Humatrix, had come into the multiverse portal room where they all were. "Okay everyone, prepare for transport" he announced glowing orange.

"Just for the record, we're all positive we are going to the correct universes right?" Will asked.

"Not to worry you'll all be home in a little bit. So are you all ready?" Humatrix asked a separate group of Ben's. You see these Bens are the new Omni Bens, after defeating the horrid hex these guys appeared.

The worst enemies of Ben 10 had caught them before they could be transported to other worlds. And now they were free, "yeah, we're ready" on of them said.

"So is Azmuth coming with us?" Another Ben asked, then the aforementioned Galvan appeared. "Unfortunately no, but no need to fret, we'll see each other on time" he said.

They all nodded, "so we have to adapt to every new world we get sent to?" A Ben asked. Humatrix shrugged "that's the basic gist of it but yeah. Prove that Ben 10 is the best hero around who is able to adapt to any world he comes across" he said.

The Matrixian then opened a portal to numerous different worlds, each Ben had his own. "Okay, remember, once you go through. There's no going back" Humatrix warned.

"If we aren't the greatest hero, would we hesitate to explore?" One of the Ben's asked. The rest laughed, our focus is now on one Ben Tennyson, ready to face this new world he'll be plunged in.

"Time to be the hero we are!!" They all said jumping through, "GERONIMO!!!!!!"

As or Ben emerged into his new world he found himself at the age of nine and being stared at by a couple and their young son with... pink hair?