Chaptire 1:Nothing Will Ever Be The Same

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

He rose his lips melting into her's a strong hand gripped her hips as she was pulled closer to the young man

He rose his lips melting into her's a strong hand gripped her hips as she was pulled closer to the young man.His face was completely hidden by the darkness of the room.But Ivy didn't care.Suddenly she was pushed onto the bed,her breath token away as the hooded person started to crawl onto her.She squealed in delight.
Ivy then heard as hiss and a dark green snake slithered from the mans mouth and slowly slide towards Ivy.The young girl started to scream but no sound came out from her mouth.The snake glided through the girls stomatch and with a hiss started entering the brunettes slightly open mouth...

A loud thump was heard in the Kellers three story house.Ivy Keller lay on the ground of her room massaging her head.

"You ok Iv's?"Kevin asked his younger twin as he pocked his head into her room.

"Hmffgm,"a grumble was heard from Ivy as she tried to stand up.

"Ok,"Kevin replayed shutting the door.

Ivy's stuff was already placed in the family car when she stepped outside.The morning smell made her scrunch her nose in disgust.

"You texte me every day,ok?,"Kevin said giving Ivy a breath taking hug.

" I...will...,"Ivy said her voice rising higher and higher by each breath,"Kevin...you're...chocking...me!".
Ivy wanted to cry as she looked at her twin brother.His brown hair falling onto his eyes and his green eyes looking back at her.

No Ivy you keep strong,she thought,you are the strongest twin,stay strong Ivy?Stay strong.

"I love you Kev,"she was able to chock out before breaking down in her brothers arms.The smell of his sweater only made it worse as Ivy understood nothing will every be the same.

"God,I wish we had telekinetic powers to communicate with each other.I mean wouldn't that be cool,"Kevin said soothingly as he tried to calm his sister down.

"Ya totally rad,"Ivy said looking up at her twin who was a lot taller then her.

"Like you said.Totally rad,"Kevin smiled sweetly tears starting to from in his eyes.

"Ivy let's go!"Thomas Keller's voice interrupted the sad good-bye's.

"Wait a minute!"Ivy replayed angrily as she returned to her normal self.

"Bye,"The oldest Keller said as he let go of Ivy.She started walking towards then car when Kevin shouted one last thing.

"Ohh and Ivy please don't kill dad,"Kevin called out,"I still need him alive,"Ivy smiled at her brothers last remark before she plopped in the back car seat.

The car ride was one of the worst things Ivy has ever experienced.The only noise that was heard was the sound of Ivy's stuff bouncing in the back.

Ivy hated her dad.She hated him with every single bit of her.Through out the years,Sheriff Keller hide numerous things from his daughter:About her mother and their connections to the southside.Kevin never really cared,maybe it was because he worshipped their father.The reason is unknown.But when Ivy found out she went into fire mode resulting in her moving with her uncle.

"Ivy you don't have to move.We could talk this out,make things right between us."Mr.Keller spoke up.

"Ohh but it won't daddypou.You hide the truth from  me in my moment of crisis.My best friend died,Ivy shut her mouth emotions filling her like every time she talked about Jason Blossom,"You made things worse then how they already where."She tried keeping her voice steady but even she heard her voice hitching,"so don't you dear say we could talk this out...we never will,"Ivy finished coldly her eyes back on her phone.

Tom opened his mouth but shut it.He knew arguing with his daughter was no use she made up her mind and it was definite.

When Ivy arrived at her uncle house she quickly scrambled out of the car,saying nothing to her father as she closed the door.She silently took all her stuff and with all her force she closed the cars trunk of making the car shake.Ivy slowly walked up the stairs to her new house.She saw her dad wave at her but she skipped him her eye fixed on the road.And only when she didn't hear the car engine any more did she turn to look back one last time.

When she arrived at the front porch she stared at the doorbell for a while before bringing up her courage and ringing the bell.Heavy steps where heard from the inside and a tall and muscular man opened the door.

"Hi uncle James,I am Ivy,"she tried saying in her sweetest voice.

"Hey Ivy please call me Tall Boy,"