Episode 2 : Doing some school errands

Start from the beginning

Irritated Naruto turned and continued walking forward and said nothing else then. Finally they arrived at the shopping complex and entered inside to find the bookshop for Naruto as he needed to buy some school books. Kazumi leaned in close to Hinata and whispered softly in her ear.

"You got some cute friends"

Hinata blushed by the comment Kazumi told her which made Kazumi giggle at her shy friend who has always been shy especially when it comes to boys.

They walked in the bookshop and Naruto asked the lady behind the counter to help him with the books he wanted while Kiba grabbed a magazine and flipped through it. Meanwhile Hinata and Kazumi wondered around the shop, checking out the book titles and seeing what book was popular. Kazumi grabbed the book which was called 'The midnight kiss' and read the back side of the book. Reading that, she decided to open the book to read a little about it. Hinata grabbed another book and decided to buy it because she has been searching for it a few days ago.

"Are you going to buy that book? You look so drawn into it" Hinata giggled as she got Kazumi's attention. She looked up and nodded to Hinata.

"It looks nice."

Naruto was still walking around with the counter lady trying to find the last book so they wondered in the magazine section, only to find 2 older students and Kiba blocking the rack of magazines.

"Looks like its crowded there." Hinata said sounding a bit disappointed as she wanted to check out the fashion magazine.

Kazumi shrugged her shoulders and walked towards Kiba followed by Hinata behind her.

"What are you reading?" she surprised him as he jumped up.

Kiba looked at her and raised his magazine to let her see what magazine he was reading. She looked down at the magazine to see he was reading about sports and let out a small laugh.

"Are you interested in playing sports in our school, Kiba?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I was going to apply for soccer. What about you? Are you on the cheerleading squad or something?" he smirked at her.

"No. Actually I do martial arts" she smiled sweetly at him.

Kiba blinked a few times before processing what she just said to him. Just then Naruto walked up to them with a bag full of school books.

"Finally I got the stupid books!" he said showing them the bag.

"That's great Naruto" Hinata blushed.

She always blushes when she talks to Naruto, you can tell she has a huge crash on him. Naruto smiled at her which  made things worse for her. If only she would tell him how she felt about him, it would make things easier then.

Hinata and Kazumi went to pay for the books they grabbed earlier so they could leave the shop now.

As soon as they finished they walked out of the shop while talking and Kazumi took out her cell phone because she had forgotten it on silent; when she looked at the screen she gasped and the others turned around.