EPICLOGUE: EPILOGUE

Start from the beginning

Taehyung topped at Jungkook kissing him passionately. They were not fighting for dominance because Taehyung won already.

Taehyung sucked Jungkook's neck, his skillfull hands are roaming Jungkook's body, he is actually playing at Jungkook's nipples while kissing him.

Taehyung was sucking Jungkook's nipples when suddenly they heard a loud cry it was Jae Jung.

"Ahhhh-- Tae--- Jae is --ahmmm-- cry-- ahh" he said between his moans.

But Taehyung was unstoppable.

Then Yae Young started crying too.

"Tae-- ahhh-- our babies-- fuck--"

Taehyung defeated. He walked to their babies room with a face of... Like... A broke man. His cock is sore because of cutted sensation.

"Why babies? Can't dad can have a 1 round?" Taehyung asked and started to put their pacifier and started humming there to calm them.

When he came back his husband is already sleeping with kiss mark on his neck. He sniffed his husband's smell and kissed his slightly parted lips.

And that's the first sacrifice their sex life.

2nd is their looks, Jungkook gained weight lately because he have too cook and eat for his babies. But still he is good looking the thins is his hair on his mustache are starting to grow.

But even though it was like that... Having this two in their life is the best gift they ever had.

3 years later...

"Yae Young! What did I told you about pouting to the elder?"

"When you disober something?" Jungkook asked to his 3 years old daughter.

"But I want chocolates now please appa please..." He said while doing a puppy eyes.

"Who teach you that aegyo?" Jungkook asked.

"Dadddddd!" She answered he was defeated he gave him a chocolate and she jumped at the sofa.

"Yah! Jae Jung... Why are you eating that? That's my food." Taehyung asked pouting to his son.

"Appa said I can eat it." Jae Jung answered.

Later that night... The two were sleeping already in their room.

Taehyung has planned something again.

He topped Jungkook when the door suddenly banging. Jungkook chuckled.

"Open it. It's our angels." Jungkook said.

"Cock blocker angels." Taehyung retorted.

Taehyung opened the door.

"Appaaaaa"

"We will sleep here!" The two said excitedly and occupying the bed already.

"Yah where am I gonna sleep?" Taehyung asked. The two pointed at the sofa and gigled.

Taehyung is really done with his son and daughter they are growing completely like Jungkook. STUBBORN.

"Dad? Sing a song for us so we can sleep hihihi." Yae Young suggested, and used what Taehyung taught him. The puppy eyes aegyo.

Taehyung can't resist his three angels puppy eyes. So he did, he sing and hummed a song to put them in sleep.

When the three of them are sleeping, he stared at them.

"I'm lucky to have this family."

He muttered and kissed the twins forehead.

"Thank you Jungkook for giving me a chance to be a father of this two." He said and kissed him on his lips. Jungkook kissed him back...