Conor Maynard- Cheater Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah why wouldn't I be!" You faked a smile and quickly wiped your eyes without her noticing.

"Well-' She was cut off by someone yelling her name.

"Niomi! Come sit with us!" You looked up to see beckoning her over. He obviously hadn't realised you were with her.

"Um er" She hesitated and looked at you.

"You know what, lets go sit with them. It's been two years, I'm over it" You lied and faked confidents.

She went to stop you but you were already walking over to them so she just followed.

"Oh um hi y/n" Jack said awkwardly and Conor looked up quickly.

"Hey!" You said.

"Hey guys!" Niomi greeted everyone. 

Everyone said hi except Conor who sat starring at his drink.

You sat talking to everyone for awhile. It wasn't as awkward as you expected. Conor didn't say a word. You noticed the girl Conor was with getting more and more bored through out the night until you saw her get up and leave. 

As the night continued people got more and more drunk and more wild. You needed to go outside for some air. You decided to go to the roof top as you knew barely anyone knew you could get up there so it would probably be empty. 

As you got to the top of the building you noticed someone else was there, they had a hoodie hood cover there head and it sounded like they were crying.

"Hello?' You said quietly.

The person didn't reply. You walked over to them.

"Hey are you oka- Conor?' You realised it was him.

He looked down at you. His eyes red and puffy from crying. Without thinking you pulled him into a hug. The smell of beer lingered on his hoodie.

"whats wrong?' You whispered.

You might of hated his actions but you couldn't stand to see him hurt. You still cared about him.

"Sh-e cheate-d on me" He chocked out between tears and pulled back from the hug.

Why did this make your heart ache? This is what he did to you, why did it hurt so much to see him hurting the same way you did.

"Hey, hey it's going to be okay" You said comfortingly and stood on your tip toes to wipe away his tears.

He didn't reply, just carried on sobbing so you pulled him into a hug again.

You stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Y/n this world doesn't deserve you" Conor mumbled out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" You replied and pulled back from the hug to look at him.

"I mean I was so horrible to, I can't even explain how bad I fucked up but here you are comforting me." He said starring down at the floor.

"I couldn't just leave you here to hurt. I might hate what you did but I still care about you Conor" You muttered the last part.

"It was the worst decision of my life, I threw away the one thing on this planet that meant the most to me for a girl that is heartless and cold." He said weakly as a tear slid down his cheek.

"Oh conor" You didn't know how to reply, you were almost speechless.

"You know what hurts more than what she did?" He asked " The fact I did it to you, the most perfect person on the planet. I did this to you. And now I know exactly how much it hurts. I hate to think that this is what I put you through. I'm so sorry."

He began to sob again. 

"Please don't cry" You mumbled as a tear slid down your own cheek.

His words almost broke you. You had replayed the day he left over and over again in your mind and had came to a conclusion that he really didn't care about you at all. But here he was pouring his heart out to you, showing you that he really did care.

"Y/n can I kiss you, one last time?' He asked weakly.

You nodded your head, multiple tears now flowing down your cheeks.

He crashed his lips into yours. You missed the way his kiss felt so much. The way he hooked one hand around your waist to pull you closer, the way he was so passionate but also so gently and caring, the way no matter how many times you kissed you got butterflies.

This kiss was full of meaning. So passionate, almost hungrily but so soft, gentle and caring. It was perfect.