1

' welcome James to the class everyone!'
The teacher said with little enthusiasm.
A tall well built muscular boy stood in front of the class, his skin slightly tanned and messy beachy hair.
James slouched slightly, embarrassed to be in front of such a large class.
The teacher cleared his throat clearly impatient.
James bowed his head and quickly seated himself near the back of the class.
The class went by painfully slow, not until the end did James actually pay attention.
' alright everyone! I'm going to be assigning you in pairs! For this project'
The teacher called out names that made no effect on James as he was new, some of the students cheered at there paired names others groaned.
And when the teacher called out James last he actually paid attention.
' James and.......Tyler!'
The hole class gasped and laughed.
Fingers were pointed at James and sneering comments like ' good Luck studying with the pot head, dipshit!'
The bell rang as the students cleared
James could see the other boy named Tyler everyone was sneering about.
And dam was he gorgeous.
Tyler was definitely emo.
Black short swishy hair lip peirceings and black eyeliner around his light blue eyes.
Tyler turned away from James and stalked out of the classroom.
'hey wait up!' James called.
And ran after the emo boy.
Once he caught up with Tyler he grasped his arm make the other boy stop walking and glared at him.
'what do you want?!'
Tyler snapped, now James was closer he could make out tiny freckles dotting the boys cheeks, and the strong smell of cigarettes coming from his clothes.
'arnt we suppose to be studying together?' James said a little breathless from this emo boys dark beauty.
Tyler narrowed his eyes.
' you obviously don't know new kid but I never do what I'm told!'
Tyler shrugged away from James grasp.
Stomping away again shouting back.
' go find some other idiot to study with!'
James felt deflated, a new school! no friends! being shouted at by a crush he met seconds ago, it's going great!
He was about to go study alown when a group of girls approached him.
' hey new boy! Wanna come with us?'
The girl who called over had long black dreads tanned skin and green eyes, her other friend were a small blond shy looking girl.
James nodded and joined the girls, they chatted as they made their way to the library.
' so you got paired up with Tyler?'
James nodded.
' I don't think he likes Me?'
' dont take it personally honey, Tyler don't like anyone!'
The girl with dreads, nicole said.
' we use to be friends with Tyler' the blond girl amanda commented.
' you did? What happened?' James asked eager to know more about the dark beauty that's plaguing his mind.
' Tyler and us were like bffs! Only until last year he became distant, he stopped taking his meds and didn't go to his therapy. He blocked us out said he didn't want to be friends!'
Nicole said angry, it was obvious these girls still wanted to be friends with Tyler.
I'll just have to find away to get close to him.

Heyy what yall think???
Vote and comment plz 😘 xx