Chapter 2

If you haven't read chapter 1 I really suggest that you do... the story will make more sense. Anyway, here's chapter two, I'm sending it out into the big bad world a little earlier than I planned but I'm ok with that. Once again enjoy, critique, and share!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Chapter 2

I head back to my room where I noticed Katrina holding a crying Adam. When he saw my face he jumps from her arms and rushes over into mine.

"I thought you wouldn't be coming back. I'm so sorry I won't ask to go to the hot pools again!"

I lifted his head from my chest and rub the top of his head.

"Okay, but look at how pretty your fur is Adam! No one will think you're an Omega. Maybe you'll find your mate tomorrow and he'll see how beautiful your fur is and take you away from this place to a beautiful family who will cherish you forever. "

He smiles and replies, "But I already have that here."

His words brought tears to my eyes and I quickly swipe them away. I turn him back to Katrina and we both went to lay down. There was a huge hunt today in preparation for the feast so there was no cleaning to be done. May as well be rested for whatever punishment Mason had set for me today though I have a feeling it will be no different from the previous times.

_-_-_-_Time Skip_-_-_-_

I awoke from my nap and shrugged Adam off of my shoulder where he was snuggling. Katrina lifted her head and gave me a sorrow filled look, knowing what whould happen during the next few hours.

I slipped throughout the tunnels of the cave and reached one of the larger rooms. Pulling aside the animal fur curtains acting as a door, I entered the room and was immediately faced with Mason and a few of his buddies.

I was tied so that I would be unable to do anything to prevent the upcoming events.

A hand grabbed my face and I was met with a limp wrinkly penis being forced between my lips. At first I tightened my lips in protest but a swift slap across my face made me reconsider and I decided it would be less painful if I just complied.

"Yeah that's right you little bitch. Take me like the little slut you are."

I was choking as the muscle was shoved down my throat, slowly swelling in size as my air levels shrunk. Then another replaced the one before and then another and then another.

A sharp pain resonated throughout my lower abdomen as one of the dicks was forced through my entrance. It wasn't as painful as the first time this had happened, but there was only pleasure on their part, not mine. Once again as soon as one man had his full, another filled his place.

Hot liquids were released in my mouth, in my body, and on top of my stomach yet they weren't finished. My body jerked as I was thrust into, yet no sound ever left my mouth. My eyes were open yet there were no tears and they focused on nothing. Throughout the entire process Mason had not participated and instead decided to sit in a chair and watch as I was raped over and over.

When they had their fill a few hours later, they left the room giving me swift kicks to my stomach and back. Great now I will be extra sore there tomorrow.

"You've gotten quieter."

I just lay there on the rock floor. My breath had evened out and the sweat on my body chilled. I closed my eyes for a moment and enjoyed the peaceful quiet in contrast to the grunts of pleasure from the men who had just left. Too weak to stand confidently, I rolled to my stomach and began crawling around to retrieve my now tattered shirt. Before I could, a foot stepped on it and I looked up into the future Alpha's eyes.

"As much as I would love to make you wear this and freeze to death, it's your lucky day. Because the Mountain View pack loves their little Omegas, you get to dress up." He yanked my hair and whispered in my ear, "enjoy it while this lasts. In one week you will be back to living your miserable life while I enjoy mine with my new mate."

God, I feel sorry for the Sub who becomes his life time partner. He threw three black and white outfits at me and told me to give them to the others, in less appropriate terms.

I stood on my wobbly legs and slowly limped out of the room.

I fell a total of six times on the way back and in the end began crawling on my hands and knees, the outfits lay on my back. As soon as I reached the opening I called to Katrina and she quickly came to me, stared at the clothes, and dragged me through the crack in the wall.

Inside, she lay me down as far from Adam as possible, no need for him to wake up, and then left the cave with a bowl we had found for this very reason.

She returned ten minutes later, the bowl filled with the icy river water.

She sat me up and began to clean me with the rag that used to be my shirt. I had no shame in front of her, when she was punished I did the same thing to her that she is doing now.

The only one who hadn't been raped yet was Adam and we intended it to stay that way. We were lost causes but he could still have a mate and say he was a virgin.

Once clean, Katrina asked about the clothes.

"Mason said they were for next week when Mountain View comes. Something about being presentable."

She nodded and then gently put me under the covers before returning to her place on the other side of Adam.

"What are we gonna do Kat?"

"What we always do. Survive."