twenty.

annette quickly brushed her hair and added light touches of makeup. as she was putting on her mascara on her left eyelash, someone doorbells. she silently cursed under her breath, putting on mascara on her right eyelash.

she ran downstairs, opening the door, revealing a jack avery. "jack! holy. what?" annette screams, so only jack and her can hear it. "but. i. thought. you-" annette stutters, shocked as to why jack is here. isn't he suppose to on his way to his next show?

"can i come in? or freeze to death?" jack asks, chuckling to himself. "yeah. yeah." annette says, stepping out the door way, closing the door behind her.

"why the hell are you here?" annette asked jack.

"who's at the door? is it tayler?" sophie asks, running the downstairs.

"no, unfortunately." annette says with attitude. "and who's this shit head?" sophie asks, scanning jack.

"my boyfriend." annette puts her arm around jack's neck.

"and dad knows about that?" her sister throws another question at annette. "yeah, of course." annette roll my eyes.

"so, if jusy call hi-" before she could finish the sentence annette runs out the door grabbing jack's hand leading him to her car.

"stay here. i'm going to get my keys." annette said to him.

she quickly ran into the house and running past her ignorant sister and grabbing her keys, make up bag and phone from upstairs.

she runs back downstairs, seeing as sophie had blocked the door. annette sighs, "please just let me go through. besides, i'll come back tomorrow." she lies.

sophie rolls her eyes and gets out the door way. "good luck." her sister chuckles. annette furrows her eyebrows and shakes it off, jogging back to car.

"get in." annette opens the car and throws her makeup bag in the backseat.

"where are we going?" jack asks, curiously worried.

"escaping." annette says. "we can't." jack sits up from his seat.

"jack, sit back." annette demands him. "no. i have a show to go to tomorrow. i can get into huge trouble for not being there and my fans will be really worried where i am."

annette stops at the stop sign. "who do you care more about? me or your fans."

"annette. i came to your house just so i could say-" jack changes the subject.

"no. answer my question. please." annette says.

"you. but i love my fans." jack responds.

"whatever. i'm dropping you back to your band i guess." annette said, starts the car again.

"i like you, annette. okay?" jack confesses.

annette stops what she is doing and looks at jack. "excuse me?"

"i like you. do you want me to repeat that?" jack said.

"i- i like you, too." annette says, awkwardly shrugging, not making eye contact with jack.

"please, look at me." jack says, looking at annette while she slowly turns her head.

jack lifts annette's chin up and pecks her on the lips.

annette blushes and smiles to herself. jack does as well. the blush wasn't as visible because of the dark sky.

"is it bad that, that was my first kiss?" annette looks at jack, chuckling.

jack shook his head, he leans in to kiss annette again, instead she kisses back. "and that was your second kiss." he smiles.

annette's smile lights up the car. "okay, we need to get you back to the boys." annette starts the car for the last time without any interruptions.

the rest of the car ride was just silent, filled with a comfortable silence.