Again

SATURDAY
2:30am
knock! Knock !
I  was woken by knocking at my room door so I got up and opened it.  It was Jes she pushed me down on my bed began to strip me from head to toe ... She took off her shirt kissed down my body until she made her way down between my legs I was breathing hard then began to moan she came up to kiss me then went back down but she did it 10× Better then when she stated Jes I'm bout to cum fuck "just cum for daddy" I got weak when I came about 1hr later I was laying down under Jes wat was that for Jes? "I missed u Rio I'm sorry baby once again ik I fucked up but I'm not gonna find someone like u ever when I first met u I knew it was love at first sight just give me another chance" I looked at her last chance Jes only one chance "I'll take that chance" now it's your turn to scream my name "Me u screamed like a lil girl 😂😂" fuxk u Jes I got on top of her teasing her she began to bite her lip I kissed  her down her neck then got down and rubbed her body I can tell she was getting horny so I got down kissed her goodnight ..
10:10am
I woke up feeling for Jes but she wasn't there so I looked at my phone I had a message from Her
"Hey baby go downstairs and I'll be there when your dressed and ready " I began to smile and think of last nigh  😍as they say make up sex is the best sex 😏 so I got in the shower and freshened up and went downstairs there she was with breakfast from  Waffle House I walked up to her and gave her a good morning kiss Hey baby "Good morning sexy I brought u some food  " thx baby we spent about 10mins eating cause I got full then I went up to my room "wat u wanna do today" just hang wit you today ...