Louis stomach bug- for hopelessdirectioner9

Start from the beginning

He sniffled quietly as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He could tell he wasn't done and there was still time for Liam to walk in with an apology but he didn't think it was going to happen. He heard them all talking merrily in the kitchen, sounding like they didn't have a care in the world.

Louis wished he could feel like that right now. He started crying once again at the fact that he felt awful and Liam didn't believe him. That means he would probably have to do interviews no matter what and just the thought of that made him want to puke some more.

So he did.

He retched loudly over the sink and figured if he could hear the other boy's talking in the kitchen they could surely hear him struggling in the bathroom. It wasn't like he was trying to be quiet or anything.

He expected one of them to knock on the door sometime soon but was very disappointed when no one did. He would just have to walk out and hope that he could convince Liam if he brought it up a second time.

He made sure all the sick was cleaned out of the sink before trying to wipe away his tears so he could gather enough strength to try and convince the other boys he was actually feeling like death.

"Louis, you need to hurry up. We're going to be late," Liam said harshly and Louis couldn't help the tears from streaming down at this point. It didn't help at all that he felt ready to puke again. Liam looked up from his plate and his jaw nearly hit the floor at the sight of Louis.

Louis had a flicker of hope that maybe Liam had just realized he wasn't faking his sickness and was feeling incredibly bad about it. Harry and Niall caught a glimpse of Liam's shocked expression before turning to see what he was looking at.

They both looked confused for a moment before turning to Liam.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked softly and Louis could tell he genuinely felt bad. It didn't seem like Liam told the other boys what was going on which was good, maybe he could still convince them. Louis was about to speak before Liam cut him off.

"He's pretending to be sick so he doesn't have to do promo and he's faking tears to sell it," Liam said, sounding extremely unamused. Harry looked unsure of Liam's words before returning his focus to the plate of eggs in front of him.

"Eat," Liam said sternly and Louis sighed, figuring maybe if he ate the eggs he'd throw up on the table and then Liam would finally believe him. Niall whispered something in Harry's ear and Harry gave a nod in response.

Louis had no idea what they were talking about but he figured it was about him. Liam scooted his chair away from the table and stood up, walking over to the sink and dropping his plate in, sounding aggravated.

Liam was prone to exaggerating during minor problems and this was one of those times. He didn't want to be late and Louis wasn't eating quick enough. Liam sighed dramatically as he walked into the bedroom to grab his shoes.

"We're leaving in five," Liam shouted from the bedroom and Louis felt his stomach churn at the words. He had one last shot to convince the other boys and he wasn't going to waste it.

"I'm not faking," Louis said quietly, glancing over at the doorway to make sure Liam wasn't close by. Harry looked like he understood but Niall didn't look too convinced.

"Why did Liam say you're faking then?" Niall asked and Louis shrugged. He really didn't know the reason. Maybe Liam was just extra snappy today and chose to target Louis.

"I'm not faking. I already puked in the bathroom," Louis said and Harry frowned. Niall rolled his eyes before getting up and walking towards the sink to rinse his own plate. Harry gave Louis a sympathetic look and Louis couldn't help but cry once again.