Confusion

Frank's POV-

I couldn't deny it, I was nervous. I was going to text Gerard, probably go to his house, and paint him. He knew he was close to me, but he didn't know how much he meant to me, hell, I barely just found out! I groaned, running a

I sighed and got back to my task of contacting Gerard for my homework assignment. It shouldn't be this hard! It's not like I'm confessing my undying love for him or some shit! Now determined to get over my childish hesitance, I sent the text and waited nervously, my heart pounding in my chest and my stomach wild with butterflies despite my previous convictions. Yeah...definitely something there.

Gerard's POV-

To: Gerard

From: Frankie

Hey, Mr. Way, I was wondering if I could come over for the assignment now? ~XOFrnk

Looking at the text, I put down my coffee and, acting like I didn't smile over the XO part, I texted Frank back saying it was fine. I got up, making sure to grab the addictive drink, and went to make some snacks or rather set some out. Not the best cook around.

"Gotta buy food soon..." I mumbled to myself, rummaging around in my cupboard. Finally, I found some chips, checked the expiration date, then decided to set them out in the living room for Frank. Then I found some paints, an easel, then a canvas, just in case he didn't have his own or forgot them.

Five or ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door and I rushed over to answer it. "Hey, Frank." I smiled.