| MONSTA X | Imagine #2 - Wonho |

Month Edition: July - 2018

Summary: You had a fight with Wonho because he constantly gets jealous when you're around Shownu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are at home, preparing your suitcase to go to your parents' house again, for you it was enough, you hate when Wonho gets jealous because you're talking with Shownu, "Why he can't understand that Shownu is my friend? That I only love him?!" you asked desperately to yourself. You heard someone entering through the door, but you didn't care and kept on doing your suitcase.

-Y/N? What are you doing? -. You turned around and it was Wonho, still looking angry but at the same time very confused.

-I'm leaving, don't you see?

-No, no, no, you're not going anywhere.

-You can't stop me.

-Oh, I will -. He took both of your wrists making you turn around to face him, you were very frustrated, very mad and hurt by his jealousness.

-Let me go, Wonho.

-What?! If I'm here it's because I love you and I don't want you to go, I want you to stay, don't you see I love you Y/N?

-And don't you see that you're hurting me? Hurting your friends because you are stupid jealous?!

-If I'm jealous it's because I love you and I care about us... Y/N, please don't go.

-Wonho... it's enough for me, I can't keep with this, Shownu is your friend, and mine as well, so I don't understand why you get jealous.

-Because I'm afraid you will leave me for him. I know he's my friend and I do love him as well, however, I know he can steal you.

-Wonho, I choose you because you really got into me, you really were my type and because I feel in love with you-. Without any warning your tears started to fall down your cheeks, as soon as Wonho noticed that he started to hug you tightly, you started to push him away but he didn't let you go away from his embrace.

-Don't cry Y/N... please don't cry.

-What else can I do? It hurts my heart, you hurt my feelings once again Wonho... I trusted you.

-Babe, don't say that, don't say that, it's not the end.

-Wonho... -. You started to hug him tightly, you didn't want to go, but at the same time, you don't want to be the reason why he's fighting with Shownu.

-I, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry baby.

-Shownu and I were...

-I know, I talked with him before coming here. It wasn't your fault, it was mine... and I'm sorry about that Y/N.

-How can you think that I'll leave you? You're my reason to smile, and my reason for being here.

-I guess I'm very dumb.

-Yes, you are.

-Are you still crying?

-No...

-Let me see -. Wonho cleaned up the last tears you dropped, he looked at you worried, you couldn't look at him at that moment so you started to cuddle up in his shoulder.

-Y/N?

-I can't look at you, I'm too embarrassed.

-You don't have to, after all, it was my fault.

-But you fought again with Shownu.

-It's all better now, I talked with him and I said sorry to him.

-Really?

-Yeah... -. You looked at Wonho, he started to caress your cheek, and he gently started to give you a few pats in your back.

-I'm the worst, I haven't the right to be jealous.

-I want to say that I have been very far away from you lately.

-Yeah, but that's not the problem.

-But I feel sorry for that too, I left you behind, and I started to talk more with the other members than you.

-Y/N is sweet of you for trying to make me feel better, but it was completely my fault this time.

-Wonho, don't be so harsh on yourself. It's all done.

-You're right... I can't believe a made you cry again.

-Wonho, stop it.

-I'm supposed to make you happy and make you feel loved.

-Wonho, it's fine.

-No, it's not, I should be a better boyfriend for you, you deserve better... -. You couldn't shut up Wonho so you took the back of his head and without any hesitation, you kissed him deeply in his lips, he started to caress your hair as you two continued kissing passionately, then both of you stopped because of the lack of air.

-Now can you listen? It was my fault as well, I shouldn't be so cold towards you, I know you won't let me take part in the guiltiness but at least let me apologize to you.

-Y/N...

-Wonho, I really love you and I'm really sorry for the treatment I had have you these last weeks, I promise I will never make you feel less.

-Don't worry baby, I know you have a lot on your mind, and I respect that, and I promise I will be a better boyfriend too.

-You forgot something.

-What are you talking about?

-I...

-Oh, yes, I love you, baby.

-Better -. You started to putt your stuff back where they belong, then Wonho and you laid down on the bed.

-I can't believe you were about to go.

-What can I say, I really got angry.

-I can imagine that baby.

-But I will be back in two days.

-How cruel... Hey Y/N, want to go later to the arcade with the rest of the members?

-If you promise to be normal and not a killing boyfriend I'll go.

-I promise, but if someone flirts with you, I'm going to kill them.

-Same to you.

-Aww, thanks, babe.

-Just because I love you.

-I love you too Y/N.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this imagine Monbebes, I'll post imagines more often, sorry for the late uploads. Support this lovely group! They're really talented. <3

If you have any suggestions for any "imagine", please let me know and I'll do my best to make it! I love you and have a lovely day <3