| ASTRO | Imagine #3 - Jinwoo |

Month Edition: March - 2018

Summary: *Can't even explain what I wrote, but it's cute and fluff*.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were all alone at home, you were playing with "Soo", and it was a little female English shepherd dog that JinJin gave you in your last birthday. He's not at home since he had to go to work, after all, you have to remember that he's an idol and he has priorities. You and JinJin live together for five months, you have as neighbours all Astro members so it's quite loud when they're at home.

You started to throw a ball at Soo, she was cutely going after it playfully when she suddenly stopped.

-What's wrong, girl? -. Soo started to lift up her ears and as soon as she did that you heard Eunwoo's voice.

Are they back?

You peeked the entrance door to see what was happening, and surprisingly all Astro members are back at the dorms. You ran so fast and went to hide somewhere JinJin couldn't found you. The reason why you're hiding it's very simple, you had a joke planned with Moonbin and Sanha, so they were supposed to tell JinJin that you are no longer a trainee at Fantagio because you already debuted with your group, and that's going to be true someday but not yet. So, the joke needed to go to the point that Moonbin needed to say that you're now on a flight to Busan and you're not going to look back.

It's a cruel joke, however quite funny because it's impossible that you forget JinJin that easily since you have been dating since two years now. You heard that the door got opened and that Soo was barking so loud.

-Y/N?!

-I told you JinJin, she's gone – Moonbin said.

-Sorry JinJin Hyung – Sanha said trying to not smile.

-No, it's not possible... Soo is here that means that Y/N is here.

-Why you know that? – Sanha asked.

-Because he loves Soo too much to leave her behind.

-Okay – Moonbin said while hiding behind Sanha to cover up his evil smile-. JinJin started to search for you like a total crazy guy, and of course all the other members started to search as well, you feel sorry for Eunwoo, Rocky and MJ because they don't know anything about the prank. As they kept searching, Soo went towards your hiding spot that was the closet, you wanted to laugh so badly it was so stupid how JinJin actually thinks that you left him. Suddenly your rapping prince entered to the bedroom were you are hiding inside the locker.

-Y/N this is not funny!

-*Bark from Soo*.

-Soo, where is mommy?