Briefing

DISCLAMER: I do NOT own Star Wars Rebels
Don't worry this chapter will definitely be longer than the first one!
Spectre five, out. ~♡

•{Sabine's POV}•
I had just finished breakfest with the rest of the crew, well, except Ezra. He had slept in that morning after the long day and a tiring trip to Yavin.
I never bothered to wake Ezra up, feeling a pang of guilt for not making the decision. "I don't think I've been that full in a long while." Kallus said with a stretch. Oh yeah. You know that imperial agent who always gave us nothing but trouble? Yep. Kallus had actually joined the rebellion. I knew that he was our former fulcrum, but I never imagined that he would join us. "Couldn't agree more." Zeb said with hid usual smile. Out of all of us, I personal think that Zeb had the closet relationship with Kallus. I guess that makes sense considering Zeb was the one who took care of him on that planet. I looked up at the teenager who had just woken up. "Nice of you to finally join us." The jedi said to his apprentice. "Morning, Kanan." The padawan said stretching. "More like good after noon." I said sarcastically to him. "It's late already?" He asked in a complaining tone. "Yep." I said then took a drink from my caf.

{Hera's POV}•
"Anyways, you guys need to finish up. Senator Mon Mothma has called for a briefing." I said standing up. "Got it, Hera." The jedi said to me. "And Kanan, make sure Ezra makes it to the briefing ON TIME." I said nodded to Ezra with a smile. "Of course, general Hera." Kanan said to me then I slightly rolled my eyes then
Made my way to the ramp of the Ghost. "If Ezra's late again I'm putting the blame on Kanan this time." I said as I walked Mon Mothma's quarters.

•{Kanan's POV}•
I watched the Twi'lek leave then looked at my apprentice who had just started to eat his breakfeast. "You're going to have to finish that later. We need head over to the briefing." I said to Ezra. I liked Hera and all, but never took a liking to her long lectures. I stood up and looked at Ezra as he stood up too. He picked up his dishes and sat them down by the sink. "Let's get going." He said me to then we made our way out of the Ghost.

•~A few minutes later~•

{Hera's POV}•
I was surprised to See Kanan and Ezra join us this early. Although the rest of my crew, and even Kallus, was already there, Senator Mon Mothma had not made it to the briefing yet.
"Well look who's early." Sabine said in her sarcastic tone to her friend. "Very funny, Sabine." Ezra said giving her a slight eye roll. I sighed then looked at the Senator as she walked in. "I see your whole crew made on time." Mon Mothma said as she noticed Kanan and Ezra's presence. "Glad we made it on time." I narrowed my eyes as I heard a bit of annoyance in his tone. I cleared my throat, giving Ezra a hint to keep quiet, which he did.

•{Ezra's POV}•
I kept quiet as I heard Hera giving me the hint. I leaned against the wall crossed my arms, slightly eyeing Sabine. I then looked at the Senator as she started to speak. "There is a decorder that hold the co-ordinates
to intersect an imperial cargo just out the outer rim. Sabine, I want you to take Ezra and Chopper to that space station." Mon Mothma said after showing a hologram of the station. "Wait, isn't it unstable? No one's been there in a while and probably good reason." I said as I sat back up and looked at the hologram. "Yes, but I hope you two can mangage to get that decoder." She said then the hologram disappeared. "You can count on us." I heard Sabine say with a little too much confidence in her voice.

•{Sabine's POV}•
"You can count on us." I said with confidence. I looked at Ezra as he caught my eye and gave me a look of worry. "It's settled then. You two go ahead and prep for your mission." Mon Mothma said to us then we started to walk back to the Ghost.

Moments later

•{Sabine's POV}•
"Ready to go?" I heard Ezra's voice from outsidemy cabin door. "Yep. Ready as I'll ever be." I said as I walked out of my cabin and the door closed behind me.

I'm finally done! Okay that chapter took wayy longer to write than I intended it to be, but I hope you guys enjoy it!
~♡ ~