Chapter 9

[Baekhyun's POV]

"Hello, I'm Dr. Lee from the Department of Neuropsychiatry."

Yes. I went to a Psychiatrist. One reason, why I didn't want my mom to come with me.

"Doc, I really need your help. Recently, I keep seeing things. It's about Goryeo Dynasty. Ang I saw myself with a girl that I just met a few days ago. It's weird but it felt like I've seen her before. Like I knew her."

"Goryeo Dynasty? It's weird. Some people who had visions sees the future but how come you see the past? Sit here first and.........."

---

"Baekhyun? Baekhyun are you listening?"

"W-wait.."

As the discussion and the procedures goes on, I stopped and think for a moment. What is he saying? They are not visions? They are memories? What nonsense-- That's it. I'm out of here.

Flashback:

"I think you're not seeing visions Baekhyun."

"If not visions, what is it?"

"I think they're your memories."

"You're kidding."

"I'm being serious here Mr. Byun."

"Please stop joking right now. It's giving me creeps"

"I'm saying the truth. I can't seem to explain this unbelievable happenings but it only comes up with this answer. When I told you to describe each person you saw in your vision, you seem to get every detail about their looks. It looks exactly the same in the portraits in the Museum."

---

I decided to leave the hospital as soon as I can. It didn't help. It's wrong for me to visit a psychiatrist in the first place. What nonsense is he even talking about!? Me? Wang Eun? Funny.

Forget it. I'll go to the arcade.