Chapter 2

[Baekhyun's POV]

I let out a heavy sigh before pressing the doorbell. I'm a little shy in meeting new people so I'm feeling nervous. After a few seconds, the door opened and she was standing right in front of me.

Wow. She really is beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of her.

"Hello. Uhm, who are you?"

"Hi, uhh. You're new here, right? I'm Byun Baekhyun. I live across the street."

"Oh, hello. I'm Ji Hyeran but you can call me Hera. And yes, I'm new here."

"Welcome to our neighborhood then. Haha."

"Thank you. Haha."

Here it is again. My head started spinning again and my eyes are getting blurry. Another image appeared. What was that?

"Baekhyun? Are you okay?"

"I am. I just felt dizzy."

"Why don't you come in first? I'll go get you some water."

Hera guided me to the living room as I enter her house.

"Wait here."

I sat at the sofa and massaged my temples. Images kept appearing more these days compared before. This time, I saw my self and with a woman but her face was blurred that I couldn't identify her. Who is she? What are we wearing? Are those robes?

What am I seeing, seriously? Am I having illusions?

Few minutes after, Hera came back with a small bottle of water on her hand.

"Here you go."

"Thanks."

"Oh. I almost forgot. My mom made you some rice cakes. It's our welcoming gift. Hope you'd like it."

"You didn't have to. Thank you and to your mother as well. I'll just put this in the fridge."

"Anyway, is this the first time we met?"

"Uhh. Yeah. We just met earlier. Why?"

"Right. It's nothing. Don't me. Haha."

"O-kay. Hmm.. weird."

Now, what the hell is this? Why do I get the feeling that I met her before? Like I've known her for so long? What is this feeling?

"Hey, you sure you're okay? You look so spaced out." Hera asked which took me back to the reality.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay."

"How long have you been living in this neighborhood?"

"I've been living here with my mom ever since I was a child."

"Ah."

"Hera, how old are you?"

"I'm 21."

"Oh, so I'm older than you but only a few years. Haha."

She smiled and silenced enveloped the place.

"Hera, do you perhaps, have a ramen? I'm kinda hungry."

Hera looked at me with a confusing and surprised face. Did I say something wrong? Before I could realize that I really did, my cellphone rang.

"Excuse me, I'll just pick this up."

I excused myself and answered the call.

"Hello mom?..... Ok ..... Alright. I'll be there in a minute."

I hang up and faced Hera trying to still act normal as if I didn't do something stupid earlier.

"I-I better get home. See you when I see you. Bye."

"Huh? Oh. Bye. T-take care."

As soon as I got out from her house, I let out a heavy sigh. What's wrong with you, Baekhyun? You met her for the first time and you asked for ramen? That was so embarrassing! She must've been surprised. But I didn't really want to ask for ramen. I can't understand. It felt like my mind was thinking on its own. Too many strange things has been happening to me.