2.

first 'i love you'

Henry .
"ow!" your boyfriend winced in pain as you slightly touched his bruise. you were picking him up for your date, but before you could step inside, Henry bursted out his door in tears. his father hit him.
"stay still!" you demanded him and he scoffed at you.
"well if you weren't pressing so fucking hard, then maybe i would be able to." he remarked and you rolled your eyes.
"i'm helping you, Bowers. you should be thankful." his eyes wandered, scanning your face whilst you pulled out more medical gear from your cabinet.
"i know. i'm sorry." he replied, sounding somewhat guilty of the words that previously came out of his mouth. you stood up placing the items on the counter, next to where he was currently sitting.
"why were you at my house anyways? i didn't ask you to come." Henry questioned, quite curious indeed.
"our date. remember?" you mocked him and he chuckled at you.
"god, i love you." your eyes widened at the sound of how angelic he confessed those four words.
"i love you too Bowers."

Patrick .
"i love this song!" you chanted excitedly, turning the volume so high to the point where Patrick's car was banging intensely.
"fuck, turn that down before we get pulled over!" he huffed rolling his eyes at your action.
you sighed, obeying his orders, looking out at the dark road ahead.
"what's wrong?" pat asked, eyeing you down as you slumped back into the car seat.
"nothing, not like you'd care." the sentence came out more blunt than you expected, seeing your boyfriends jaw clench tight.
"is it because i told you to turn the fucking music down? cause that's pushing it far, sweetheart." he shot you an enticing grin, filling your body with urge.
"no, i'm not that dramatic, sweetheart." you emphasized the word he adores calling you, watching his smile turn into something more. he laughed at you admiring how special you were to him in that moment and for years to come.
"what? oh, i bet you want me to treat you in a special way. to make you feel pleasure inside." your words tempted him, shivers making their way down his spine as you slid your hand onto his thigh.
you quickly pulled it away, chucking at his shocked expression.
"you're damn lucky i love you." his eyes fixated on your lips, yours on his hand, connecting it with yours as you kissed it lightly.
"i love you too."

Victor .
"c'mon i need you to work with me right now." your boyfriends words sounded fuzzy as his hand was hanging over your shoulder. you went to a party your friends invited you to and drank too much, calling Victor to come pick you up.
"fuck it." you were soon picked up and thrown over his shoulder. he opened your bedroom door, placing you softly onto your white sheets and you felt his large hands slip off your boots, pulling at your feet abruptly.
"climb in." he demanded and you nodded your head, your skin feeling pleasure due to the softness of your cushion like mattress.
"you drank way too much tonight, i should've been there to keep watch on you." he chuckled, plopping down on the bed as you did seconds before him.
"i-i'm sorry. i just wanted to forget for one night. to let go and have fun, that's all." your words slurred and your vision went to complete blur. your head hit your pillow and you struggled to keep your eyes open.
"it's fine baby, don't worry about it. you had your fun, now it's time for you to rest." the sound of his voice was complete elegance to you, even at his worst times.
"thank you. i love you." you murmured before feeling yourself drift off.
"i love you too princess."

Belch .
"god Belch, why can't you just let me go to his house? it's not like i'm gonna let him fuck me!" your voice echoed loudly through the walls of your boyfriends home. you could see anger in him from a mile away, but unfortunately for you, he was closer than that.
"what?" his tone lowered stepping toward you until you hit the solid wall behind you.
"you heard me. i'm not gonna repeat myself." you scoffed and he smirked at you, you being taken back by his expression.
"study with him here." you glared at him in denial.
"for what? you to keep watch on us?" you asked gaining more confidence in your argument by the second.
"that's exactly right."
"fine, we will. since that's what you want so badly." you knew he was furious with you for even bringing up the idea of completing your homework with a guy friend, Belch was far too protective of you to allow that, but you thoroughly enjoyed his jealousy. it made you feel wanted, something you don't feel very often.
"i know what you're thinking." you snapped out of your thoughts hearing those words come from your boyfriends lips.
"and what's that?" your eyes enlightened at the thought of what this could lead up to.
"that you love me darling." you laughed shaking your head.
"c'mon we all know you do." his hands made their way up to your stomach, roughly tickling you as you let multiple laughs escape your lips.
"fine fine! i love you asshole."