Everything you want

Start from the beginning

Once he got his composture back, Chiron looked at each of the students behind him, sternly urging them to say the truth.

Nico opened his mouth to say something but Leo beat him to it.

"Sorry Chiron! I wasn't focusing on aiming! I saw my reflection in the mirror and of course being myself saw the finest piece of hotness in it so I had to stare!" Leo screamed putting on a fake smirk.

Nico looked at him surprised. Leo winked at him, signifying that he got this.

"Valdez.... you are one heck of a student" Chiron muttered then turned back to help the camper.

Nico turned to Leo.

"T-Thanks for the save back there" Nico said.

"No problem dude. What are best friend's for?" Leo said. It felt like poison saying the word, friend, out. Man it felt nasty in Leo's mouth.

Nico smiled, gratefully at Leo. The undeniable feeling of butterflies in Leo's stomach started but it was stronger this time. Leo felt that it was bees and not butterflies in his stomach.

Nico yet again nocked another arrow on his bow. Leo noticed that he was holding and firing it properly but he still missed the bullseye.

Could it be that he has no aim? Leo can't agree more or else.

As Nico tried to aim properly, Leo suddenly put his hands over Nico's. His body was pressed to the small italian's body. His head beside the italian's head.

"Now hold it like this" Leo whispered to Nico's ear. He felt Nico tense as he guided the son of Hades' hands.

Leo felt like a firework. He felt sparks everywhere. Sparks here. Sparks there. He felt them as if Jason or Thalia maybe even Zeus himself shocked him right there and then.

He continued to guide the Ghost king in aiming until Nico finally got it.

Leo moved a step-back away from Nico, smiling. Nico turned to Leo suddenly launching himself to wrap his arms Leo's neck, almost making them fall over.

Leo felt his face on fire. Literally on fire. He frantically tried to put out the fire without Nico knowing. He successfully put out the fire without Nico even noticing. He returned Nico's hug, hesitating but settled on hugging the italian's waist.

Leo felt as if this was the best moment of his life.

The conchhorn blew signifying it was already time for lunch. It startled Leo but Nico had a totally different reaction. He tensed and slowly de-attached himself from Leo. He fiddled with the hem of his aviators jacket. Leo could see that the kid in front of him was blushing, bright red.

It was so cute, adorable. Leo's mind went blank. Blank as if someone took all his thoughts and left him staring at it's emptiness.

"Uh-eh s-sorry. We should go to lunch now wouldn't want to get late" Nico said, walking along.

They walked to the Mess Hall in silence which frustrated the Hades out of Leo.

Leo opened his mouth to say something to you know slice the tension, to break the ice but someone beat him to it.

A pair of hands suddenly grabbed both Leo and Nico's shoulders. Ah he's the guy that angers Leo a lot. Speaking of the devil who caught Nico's heart.

"Hey guys! I saw the both of you in archery today! Nico, you were awesome!" Will said, meekily.

"uh t-thanks" Nico said, blushing bright red.

Leo fought the urge to strangle the guy right there, at that moment, in front of Nico.