Aurora nodded."let's go."

Hayley quickly grabbed her hand again and runned for so long until they hid behind a tree.

"Stay here."

The brunette runned up behind one of the man and slammed her fist against the man's head. She sprinted and kneeled another man in the balls, breaking his neck and punched another.

She was on her knees and looked at Aurora with gold eyes to see if she was in danger.

Aurora let out a gasp at the sight

The last man had a weird grin on his face as he walked up to Hayley, who was still on her knees. Before she could kill him Rebekah appeared and twisted his neck.

"I have to say I'm impressed."

"How did you find me?" Hayley curiously questioned.

When aurora heard nothing anymore, she took a risk and jogged to were she thought Hayley was.

When she got there she expected to see one woman but saw two.

"Rebekah?"

"Aurora? What are you doing here?" The blonde sound out with furrowed eyebrows.

"I was at the clinic." She replied.

The blonde nodded.

The trio heard people walking and looked into the distance.

"There more of them." Hayley stated.

Rebekah whiped her head around and shouted. "Run!"

Rory and hayley tried to run away but saw Rebekah got hit with a arrow.

"Rebekah!" She shouted.

She heard a strangling noise coming from beside her. Hayley got shot with an arrow in her shoulder.

"Hayley!"

she fell on her knees and looked at the woman's wound muttering some swear words.

When she saw blood she fainted, she was actually very squeamish.

Rebekah woke up confused, " What the hell?" She ripped the two arrows out of her heart, and called out to the missing two. "Hayley, Aurora!"

"What do you mean she's missing?" Klaus asked, annoyed.

"What do you think I mean? There's blood and body's everywhere. Someone ripped this body to shreads, but no pregnant girl and a strawberry blonde." The blonde exclaimed.

"Strawberry blonde?" Klaus asked confused.

"Yes, aurora was at the bayou clinic too." Rebekah said while rubbing her forehead.

"Keep looking. I'm on my way." The hybrid demanded.

The blonde and the hybrid were discussing and got outside when they heard an wolf howling.

They saw tired looking Hayley holding the strawberry blonde in bridal style.

Her hair was a mess and were clothes ripped, dirt on her face.

"Hayley, tell me what happened?" Klaus questionly demanded.

"I don't remember." She spoke the truth with a dreamy look.

Klaus searched her body for any wounds but was a little shocked when he didn't find any.

"You've completely healed." He stated in aw.

"One of the perks of being a werewolf, remember?" Hayley said sarcastically.

"No, not that fast."

"Leave her alone." Rebekah ordered and went to the two.

She stroked Aurora's hair and swinged her arm around Hayley's shoulder, leading them to the stairs.
"It's the baby, the vampire blood. Klaus's blood in your system can heal any wounds. Your own child healed you."

Klaus face lit up and had a little smile on his face for a second and went back to his broody face.

"How did you escape? You were out numbered, unarmed. Those man were ripped to shreads." The blonde asked the brunette.

"I think it was the wolf. I think it was trying to protect us." Hayley suggested.

"The witches were supossed to protect you. When i get my hands on Sophie Devereaux-" Klaus angrily rambled.

"It wasn't sophie, it was Agnes." Hayley interrupted.

"Fine sophie, Agnes. It's all the same to me. I'll slaughter a lot of them."

"Not if Elijah gets there first." Rebekah informed.

"Elijah?" Hayley asked with wide eyes turning to the blonde next to her.
"Did you find him?"

"He's been in touch." Rebekah informed, again, "And he has a plan. He only asked if we could take care of you."

Hayley smiled a bit at that, "Hey, so, can we go home now? I really like to sleep for some days."

Aurora began to wake up.

She started to panic and trash around when she felt someone holding her.

"Hey, hey it's me." Hayley tried to calm her.

"Hayley, where are we, where's Rebekah? weren't you two hit with arrows?" She mumbled, sleepily.

"I'll tell you everything but first, do you think you can stand?"

"Y-Yeah, i think so."

She stood up on wobbily legs and gave out a puff. "Hey, rebekah and... Klaus?"

"Well it's good too see you, love." The blue eyed man smirked.

she gave a small smile.

"Come on let's go." Rebekah stood up.

When aurora took a step she began to fall.

Klaus acted fast and caught her.
"I've got you, love. I've got you." He said softly.

Rebekah smiled at that.

She knew he found the strawberry blonde interesting.

Now she had to wait if that was a good thing or not.

__________
I love this chapter :)

Daymara