"Hindi nga, may sinabi ba ako?"

"Mama, Baba oh!" she tattled again.

"Love, don't do that," she warned. Ruru smiled innocently in return.

"You know guys, it isn't even that big of a deal. Amir, stop teasing your sister and practice in the music room please. And, Noelle, Sweetie, next time this happens just read in the study, okay?" he smiled as the children nodded.

The two stood up and started walking away when Kylie stopped them, "Hey, you're forgetting something, Lovies."

"Huh?" Amir asked with his head tilted at an angle.

"It's Saturday and you guys know what that means," she beams.

"It's family day!" Noelle squealed.

"Yup, that's right. So, Amir, place your guitar back in the music room. Noelle, book in the study," she gently instructs. The children sped through the house and were back in the living room in a jiffy.

"Where are we going?" Amir asked.

"Watch a movie!" Noelle exclaims causing her brother to make a face at his parents.

"Kikay, we always do that kahit hindi Saturday. Let's do something else," he whines.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go trekking in Batangas," Amir suggested.

"Kulit, masyadong malayo yun. Baka pagdating natin dun madilim na," Ruru patted the boy's head.

"Aww, okay. I really wanted to go for some adventure though," he said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Let's go swimming!" Noelle exclaimed. Amir and Noelle are at the phase of their lives that they are these little balls of energy. Lucky enough, Kylie and Ruru can keep up with that energy, well sort of, due to their sporty lifestyles.

"Baby, we went swimming last time," Kylie says.

"Let's go jogging," suggests the father.

"If we go jogging, there will be more time spent running than actual bonding," Kylie rolled her eyes.

"See? Movie nalang," Noelle, with her smart little ass, said.

"No!" Amir and Ruru said in chorus.

"Ooh, I know! We can go wall climbing," she bounced.

Kylie looked at her husband. She could see it in his eyes that he was considering the idea and so was she.

"Love?" he asks.

Kylie nodded.

"Yeah, wall climbing!" Amir exclaimed.
-
"Whoa, that's a pretty tall wall," Amir gasped.

"But the upside down one is cooler, Bud," Ruru smirks.

"Uhm, excuse me, I'm gonna make akyat first, okay?" the kikay little girl smiled sweetly, her dimples enhancing her pink cheeks.

The three watched the youngest of their family climb up the wall with her small, chalk-covered hands. She looked like a highlighter with her neon pink, sleeveless, sports shirt and black leggings.

"Ring the bell, Sweetie," Kylie instructs when her little girl reached the top of the wall. Funny thing was that her Kikay did not want to do the wall with so much rocks, she did the one that required flexibility and core strength a.k.a. the one with empty patches.

"Good job, Lovie," Kylie congratulated her offspring, her Aussie accent sliding in.

"My turn," Amir smirked already connected to the harness.

Their kids were blessed with the agility and grace that their mother had causing Amir to easily get to the top.

"Well, that was easy," he arrogantly clapped his hands together, "I wanna try the upside down."

"You sure?" Kylie asked.

"Yup."

"Oh, me too! Me too!" Noelle raised her hands in the air.

"Guess were all doing the upside down then," Ruru stated the obvious and shamelessly eyed his wife. Boy, did she look hot in that blue sports bra and black leggings.

Purposely, Ruru made Kylie go first, the kids by their sides so they could support them. Again, he stared at her sexy backside as sweat rolled down her back. He couldn't control himself anymore, so he slapped her butt.

"Love, what the?!" she snapped.

"Sorry, hot mo kase eh," he apologised, but was obviously not sorry.

All four of them reached the too like the family goals that they were. They high-fived each other while panting.

"Hala ka, Kikay! Mahuhulog ka!" Ruru teased.

"No kaya, there's a harness."

"If they let go, you'll fall," Amir teased looking at the man who was holding his sister's harness.

"Mama!"

"Guys, quit it," she laughed, "Pero totoo yun, Anak. If they let go, you drop."

"Mama, naman eh!" she cried.

"Okay, don't be pikon. The kuyas won't drop us, Lovie," she snickered as they slowly lowered themselves.
-
"Kuya, we watched superheros last time!" Noelle exclaims.

"So? Batman is life, Sis," he smugly answered.

"Come here nga you two," Ruru said with open arms.

The two quickly ran to their parents and wrapped themselves around them.

"You guys know we love you right?" Kylie asked and kissed their children's heads.

"Yup," they answered.

"We love you, but we're watching a horror film tonight."

"What?! No!"

And the argument for the movie continued then on.
------
I'm so mema, mema-update lol.
This is for the one who suggested :)