Nightmares Part 2

Lincoln run to Lola and Lana's bedroom, he quickly closed the door and he breathe faster than ever... He can feel his heart beating thrice as faster as before... When he turned around, he saw Lola and Lana in a nightmerous look.

Lola: We roam and we INVITE.

Lana: You won't survive the NIGHT!

Lola: Just tell yourself that this is all in your HEAD!

Lincoln went out and shut the door to keep the robots out from reaching him and replacing its flesh, and yes, that is what he is thinking now!

Lincoln: I hear them running! They're banging at my door! Its gone for days and nights! And I can't take this anymore! I hear them breathe...

Lucy: *Appears infront of Lincoln* OH WE HEAR YOU SCREAM!

Lincoln: They won't stop hunting me! They're right behind me, and I won't take this no more! This can't be real its in my head!

Luna: GIVE IT UP YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!

Lincoln: Some things are best forgotten!

Lucy: WE'RE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD!

Lola: WE'RE THE MONSTERS UNDER YOUR BED!

Lana: COME TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!

Lynn: WE'RE ALL STILL YOUR FRIENDS! DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT??????

Luna: You say that this is over make believe that you're my friend? But I cannot pretend I know that this can't be the end. It's bad enough i'm fadin' out but still you torture me! Why can't you let me be? I just want to be set FREE!

Lincoln: I hear them running! They're banging at my door! Its gone for days and nights! And I can't take this anymore! I hear them breathe...

Lori: OH WE HEAR YOU SCREAM!

Lincoln: They won't stop hunting me! They're right behind me, and I won't take this no more! This can't be real its in my head!

Leni: GIVE IT UP YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!

Lincoln: Some things are best forgotten...

Luan: WE'RE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD!

Lucy: WE'RE THE MONSTERS UNDER YOUR BED!

Lori: COME TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!

Lynn: NOW THIS IS THE E-E-E-E-ENNNNNND!

Lincoln run from this nightmares, when he reached the bathroom door, he came in as soon as he can and locked it... He sighed and when he was about to go see who is in his back. He saw all of the nightmares including Evil Lincoln. Evil Lincoln grabbed him from the collar while all of the nightmerish look of the sisters were giving sinister smiles at him. Lincoln was sweating and confused on what will happen to him... Evil Lincoln spoke up!

Evil Lincoln: NOW THIS IS THE END!

Lincoln: AHHHHH!

Lincoln woke up from hwr nightmare and it was not pleasant to see. Sisters with big sharp teeth, sinister smiles and huge large claws on their hands! But the worst part is, I saw my counterpart, my evil counterpart! It's like they want me to suffer, they want to end me for good! I don't like this stuff! No!

Well Lincoln woke up in the bathroom, its where he was been left when he was in his nightmare.

Luna came in,I assume she is going to take a bath so that she can start her day.

Luna: WHAT THE HELL DUDE???

Luna freaked out when she saw Lincoln lying on the floor, weak... Luna didn't mean to shout and panic, she is just very much surprised...

Luna: What happened bro???

Lincoln weakly opened his eyes and turned his attention to Luna. Luna helped Lincoln to stand up, Luna is still wearing her dress with a purple color and a skull on the middle.

Once Lincoln was lifted up, Luna still shotted him a question, she is still holding Lincoln actually just to make sure he won't fall.

Luna: Tell me, tell me what's wrong...

Lincoln: *Weak* I-its the Nightmares... They w-want me... Dead...