Pink bandaids || Bill

[y/n] was walking the back-way home from school like she always did to avoid henry bowers and his gang of goons

[y/n] was walking the back-way home from school like she always did to avoid henry bowers and his gang of goons. it was usually quiet, except for the sounds of cats scattering or of her accidentally tripping over a beer can someone had thrown in the alleyway.
but today was different.
as [y/n] turned a corner, and froze when she saw henry bowers, victor criss, and belch huggins huddled over a small boy and taunting him. "what are you guh-gonna d-d-do about it, buh-buh-bill?" henry sneered, then kicked the boy in the stomach. [y/n] knew she had to do something, but she felt paralyzed with fear of what henry would do to her if she spoke up. but the more she watched them torture the poor boy, she cleared her throat.
"hey asswipe, leave him alone!" she shouted, clenching her fists. the group stopped and slowly turned to look at [y/n]. she was beginning to feel an adrenaline rush as she began taking deep breaths, narrowing her eyebrows at the morons.
"oh, hey [y/l/n]... you're looking extra hot today." henry said with a wink, which made [y/n] vomit a little bit in her mouth. she didn't avoid henry because he bullied her, she avoided him because he had some twisted idea that she was his property.
"fuck off." she said angrily, her fist still clenched as she folded her arms across her chest. henry began sauntering over, belch and victor lingering behind to make sure their target wouldn't try to run away.
"what did you just say to me, bitch?" henry asked, stepping towards [y/n] so his face was only inches from her's.
[y/n] couldn't describe the rush of bravery she was feeling in the moment, but if she could use one word it would be: stupid. she was running on stupidity as she swung her first back, then slammed it into henry's nose. he stumbled back, turning to face one of the walls and wiping the blood from off his face.
the atmosphere was tense as everyone fell silent, waiting for something to happen. bill slowly stood up behind belch and victor, then cleared his throat.
"ruh-run!" he shouted, then began running in the opposite direction. [y/n] pushed henry out of her way and ran after bill, not daring to look back in fear that they would be right behind her.
after [y/n] had been running for quite some time, her lungs felt heavy and her throat became dry, and she soon slowed. luckily henry and his goons had stopped following them, so it was just her and bill. she stood hunched over for a few minutes as she caught her breath. she looked over and saw bill sitting down against a wall, his hand resting on his stomach and his eyes closed. he looked serene – except for the blood that was stained on his shirt.
"oh my god, are you hurt?" she asked, rushing over to kneel besides him. it was a stupid question, obviously he was hurt, but she asked it anyway. bill opened his eyes and looked away, clearing his throat. he wouldn't look at her for some reason, and it made her feel bad.
"no, i'm fuh-fine." bill mumbled.
"hey, look at me." she said softly, and he obeyed. his eyes met hers, and he inhaled a shaky breath. "i'm not going to hurt you." she smiled warmly at him, and he nodded slowly. she looked down to inspect his wound, and saw that henry had cut an 'h' into his stomach. she heaved a sigh, and looked back up at him.
"you need to take off your shirt." she said, biting her lip. bill rolled his eyes, pulling his shirt back down over the wound.
"i'm n-n-not tay-taking off muh-my sh-shirt." he said, trying to stand up but [y/n] stopped him.
"please, just do it." [y/n] said, looking over her shoulder at her backpack and pulling it up besides her. bill sighed and pulled off his shirt as [y/n] pulled out a small makeshift first aid kit from the front pocket of her bright colored backpack, and setting it next to her. she tried not to freak out that she was sitting in front of a shirtless boy, reminding herself that he was a bloody shirtless boy.
and so she helped him, and bandaged him up. she wasn't an expert on first aid or anything, but she tried her best using the supplies she had. unfortunately for bill, the band-aids she used were pink with flowers. he didn't mind though.
he didn't mind the pink band-aids.