When he parked the TARDIS in the middle of the Japanese camp in stealth mode, the Doctor felt the anger swirling in his two hearts. But Rose's words rang inside of his head.

It was the middle of the night and the Doctor knew the General, who he hadn't met yet, would be in a strategy meeting. So the Doctor felt it appropriate to waltz right in. Well, right after distracting the two soldiers guarding it with a hallucinogen.

Everyone looked up at him from where their eyes had been studying a map with little wooden ships placed on it, shock on all expressions.

One man grabbed the pistol at his side, quickly aiming it at the Doctor. The Doctor smirked, his eyes landing on the general who stood next to the man holding the pistol.

"You hurt my wife. And those off-worlders. All for a bloody war. You will not do this again." The Doctor said firmly, studying every person in the room, stopping on the general.

"And who are you to say this?" The general asked, tilting his head to the side inquisitively. "After all, we are the ones with a gun pointed at your head."

"And I'm the one who gave the Americans the location to your camp. You have..." The Doctor looked at his watch. "Oh, that is unfortunate. You have three minutes until... bang." The Doctor emphasised his words with a hand gesture. "You better get packing."

While the soldiers scrambled, the Doctor ran out of the tent, taking his chance. He heard the gun fire after him, but he was soon safely inside of the TARDIS.

What he had failed to tell them was that the Americans had figured out the location of the camp on their own. And that this was going to happen no matter what the Doctor did. He just utilised the situation for his purposes. At least he could rest assured that they wouldn't be hurting anyone any more.

-

Unfortunately, the Doctor couldn't save the Frew-Daxians' ship. But he took them back to their purple world. They thanked him in a way which was custom in their culture: a flick of the wrist much like a salute from the chest to the stomach. He returned the hand gesture before departing. He smiled when he felt Rose's arms wrap around his stomach, her head resting on his back.

He parked the TARDIS in space, then turned around in her arms. "Hello, love." He said, pouring all of his emotions into those two words. She kissed his nose in response, a smile on her face.

He gripped her hips, kissing her passionately.

"How about we continue that honeymoon?" He grinned against her lips.

"Please."