Confrontation

Jennales POV~

"Father," I said while walking into the throne room "could we talk," I continued while glancing around and seeing some maids " in private please."

"Sure thing Jenny all of you dismiss." My father ordered.

"But you're highness we haven't finished clea-"

"My father ordered you to leave now scram!" I stated while sounding a little annoyed now. The maid that had wanted to argue stared daggers at me. She seems familiar but from where...hmmm...

"Oh captain Michael I didn't see you there~" She cooed.

Ahh now I remember she's one of Michael's fan girls uhh it's so hard to remember so don't blame me he has so many of them honestly. It's hard to keep track of them it truly is but, what's her name?

"Hello Odeal how's it been?" asked Michael. Odeal hmm I'm going to try and remember that.

"it's been going good but I've missed you so much we should catch up how about today I'll whip you up something good for dinner and if you play your cards right you might have dessert if you catch my drift~" she responded.

"Um....ahhh" Michael looked at me his eyes practically pleaded help me please so me being a good friend I stepped in while Brandon was trying to hold in his laughter at Odeal's pathetic pleading.

"Sorry um Odeal was it but captain Michael will be busy you haven't forgotten other than a captain he is my personal body guard right?" I stated more confident than I felt myself.

"Oh and what will make him so busy princess Jennale?" Odeal stated darkly glaring at me.

"That's for me and Michael to know that's none of your business Odeal" I stated even more darkly and glaring back at her I saw her shiver as did everyone else in the room.

"Hm whatever" she stated coolly pretending that I didn't scare her. She started walking towards the door but before she left she mouthed whore honestly I get called that way too much even though most of the girls that say that are complete and utter sluts and the boys that call me that are the ones that I reject seriously I'm to the point that I have don't care what other people say about me.

"Ok putting that aside what did you want to talk to me about Jenny?" my father questioned.

"Oh yeah I was wondering why do you want me to learn swordsmanship well I um-"

"You want a reason?" my father said rudely INTERRUPTING me.

"Um..yes well I mean you made me quit at 7 when master Fujokashi was training me" I said sadly.

~Flashback~

"Master Fujokashi can you show me dual wielding?" I asked excited my eyes twinkling.

"Hm so you want to learn dual wielding now do you?" he said interested.

"Yes none of the knights know how to dual wield so I want to learn it so I can stick out!" I said.

"I see but Jenny you need to have certain traits to master the arts of dual wielding" he stated plainly.

"Whatever it takes I just want to learn, there is this beauty to it I don't know how to explain it though but, beside that will you please teach me, you are the best at it master-"

~Flashback End~

Why do I have to remember him now, why?

"Jenny you ok?" Father asked.

"Y-yeah just uh nevermind" I stamered coming back to reality.

"Ok as I was saying I made a mistake Michael and Brandon will not be training you sorry but, there will be a master of swordsmanship will be coming to train you" my dad said calmly.

"With all do respect John ER- your majesty I think myself as well as Brandon are perfectly capable of training Jennale" said Michael.

"Do you think that I don't know that you both are fully capable of training my daughter?" my father stated.

"Um no sur it's just that-"

"I am not assigning you both with the task of training Jenny since she want's to learn two things specifically two things that you both can not teach her" father stated while interrupting Brandon.

"Um.. your majesty would it be alright if you could tell us what Jenn want's to study?" asked Michael uhh he is so nosy but I can't get mad he wouldn't be my best friend if he wasn't.

"Drop the your majesty and what Jen-"

"What I want to learn or rather further develop my skills in would be the art of archery and dual wielding" I said interrupting my father.

"Oh I see now why we aren't capable of training her us both aren't in that category of swordsmanship I suppose" said Brandon.

"So who will be training me?" I asked.

"In archery it will be madam Vestoria and in dual wielding it will be Sir Phedeoreshcivic but he prefers to be called Phed"

"Hm ok but Sir Phed is he good?" I questioned.

"Hm are you questioning my skills little girl?" I heard a voice say behind me which caused me as well as Michael and Brandon turning around both getting into there fighting stance.

"Whoa so scary" the stranger said sarcastically looking at both Michael and Brandon.

"Put your weapons down Michael Brandon" my father ordered.

"Yes sir" they both said.

"Hello nice to meet you lil lady I'm going to be your master from now on" the stranger said walking up to me and patting my head. He had dark blue hair and red eyes he was also very masculine he looked like he was 20 he was young. His ruby red orbs staring into my emerald ones he examined me from head to toe.

"Hm she doesn't look very tough John you told me she was going to be amusing" he said. This dude was seriously pissing me off.

"This might amuse you" I stated coldly while putting him in my number 28 hand lock. In this hand lock he was facing the floor while I was on top of his back pinning his hands back with one of my hands while pulling his head back while have a firm grip on his hair with my other hand.

"Uh I suppose you are amusing" he said while wincing at the pain of having his hair pulled back. I then got off of him and extending one hand offering to help to get up which he gladly took.

"Hm I like you from now on you can call me Master lil lady" he stated. My only response was a smile.

-Karri out

A/N~

Thanks for reading woo 1,116 words finally I'll see you all next time woooo