just another day...

Brandon's P.O.V.~

She looked beautiful yesterday I got a chance to dance with her but, not the slow dance like Micheal! He wouldn't stop talking or rather bragging about how beautiful it was. Dam... this sucks! Oh... Jennale is coming over! "Hey!" 

"Oh... hey Jen". 

"My father gave me the best birthday present ever!"

 "Yeah like what!?"

 "Father said you and Micheal will...."

 "...Will what" I interrupted.

 "Why are you always interrupting!?"

 "I don't know!" I interrupted again.

 "Stop interrupting! Now, you and Micheal will teach me how to fight!!!"

 "WHAT!!!!!?????"

 "You will teach me how to fight! yeah!!!"

 "SERIOUSLY?!?"

 "Yeah, why do you look so surprised huh?"

 "Well..."

 "What Brandon is trying to say is that why would John, sorry the king ever agree to this and at your 16th birthday of all times!" Micheal INTERRUPTED.

 "You guys are right! Why would father agree to it do you think no he wouldn't right?" said Jen kind of scared the smile from before completely gone.

"No I don't think John, sorry the king would make such a bold move like that it's just not like him" said Micheal.

"Yeah you're right father would never take that type of risk at least I hope not." Jen said in horror. Ok now I have no idea what they are talking about!

"What are you guys talking about?" I said in an annoyed voice that clearly showed how mad I was about being left out.

"Sorry Brandon we forgot that you didn't know Micheal you want to tell him?" asked Jen.

"Sure, so what happening Brandon is that  Avalar is going into a full blown war with Estreleda it's a small kingdom to the west but you should never underestimate your enemy just because of their size" said Micheal.

"So you guys think that king John wants to train Jen so she could lead the troop going up against Estreleda wouldn't that be right?" I said.

"Yeah you would be right Brandon but the problem here is would my dad really do that or is it just that we're falling to conclusions" stated Jen.

"That's true," said Micheal "we maybe falling to conclusions."

"We should ask your father the motives behind wanting to train you" I sated 

"You're right let's go guys" said Jen as we followed behind her.

________________________________________________________________________________A/N

Well I'm alive if anyone of you guys are wondering that I hope you enjoyed SORRY IT'S SO SHORT but I have also uploaded 2 other books you should go and check them out!