Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

Frankie raised one eyebrow again. "Prove it."

Sam thought for a moment. "Oh, Cat once bought a bag of Justin Bieber's hair!"

"Really? I don't believe you."

Sam smirked. "Cat, go get the bag of Justin Bieber's hair!" She ordered.

"Kk!" Cat agreed, as she ran off to go get the bag of hair.

Sam wasn't kidding! When Cat returned she had a bag of Justin Bieber's hair in her hand. We all just stared at Cat in amazement.

"I still don't believe it's Justin Bieber's hair," Frankie stated, "Let me get a closer look."

"Ok," Cat replied as she handed Frankie the bag.

Frankie immediately opened up the bag and took a huge whiff of it.

"Frankie, that's gross!" Taylor told her sister.

"What? I've done it before!" Cat told us.

Phoebe, Max, Billy, Taylor, and I just stared at Cat, then shook our heads.

"Yup, that's his alright!" Frankie announced.

"How do you know that it's his from just sniffing it?" I asked Frankie.

"There's a lot of things that you don't know about me, Nora."

"True."

Then all of the sudden we heard a, "Ding-dong!" at the door.

"Ding-dong!" Cat repeated.

That Cat is one weird girl.

"Who's that?" Phoebe asked.

"Probably Dice and Goomer," Sam answered, as she started to walk towards the door, "They're always coming over here."

When Sam opened up the door, we could see two people standing near the door. One boy of about the age of twelve with curly, black hair and brown eyes, who I am assuming is Dice, the other one was a very tall man with a buzz cut.

"Hey, what's up guys?" The boy greeted us.

"Hiiiii!" The man greeted.

"Oh nothing," Sam replied, "Come on in, we were just talking about you!"

"Oh Sam, I brought the hat that you wanted me to bring!"

"Oh, good!"

"Wait, what hat?" Phoebe asked Sam.

"It's a hat that says, 'I like ham' on it," Sam replied.

"Oh."

"Wait, where did you get the hat?" Billy asked the boy.

"I bought it off of a friend. I knew that Sam would like it, so I sold it to her."

"Oh."

The boy looked around the room for a minute, noticing the large amount of people in the tiny apartment.

"Was there a small party that I wasn't invited to or something?" He asked us, joking around.

"Party?!?!" Billy asked, "I love parties!"

Max, Phoebe, and I exchanged looks.

"No," Cat answered.

"Oh yeah. Phoebe, Taylor, Max, Nora, Frankie, Billy, this is Dice and Goomer," Sam introduced us, "And Dice, Goomer, this is Phoebe, Taylor, Max, Nora, Frankie, and Billy."

"Hi," we all greeted each other.

"So, Dice," I began, "I heard that you got Sam and Cat replicas of furniture from the set of That's a Drag!, am I correct?"