☠Chapter 9☠

Y/N - Your name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

S/C - Skin color

Just wants to update since school never lets me update my book

Third P.O.V

Previously

"AWWWW," Dean said looking down at the two. Of course, they didn't hear him. "My little Y/N is actually being nice for once. Ah, if only she was like this all the time." Dean chuckles to himself as he pets Jupiter.

It was the wedding day of Jack and Y/N. Everyone on the ship was happy for the couple but something did feel off about the two. The crew felt as if the two were planning something big but, of course, didn't think of anything of it. It supposes to be a beautiful day, happy. Everyone was seated or standing in the proper places as if it was a real ceremony, not filled with pirates.

Y/N walked down the aisle with a huge smile on her face. No one noticing, that was seated, that Dean was driving the ship.  The wedding went on as normal. The bride and groom did their vows, kisses, and did theirs 'I do'.

After their beautiful kiss though, screaming could be heard.

"PIRATES!" Y/N smirked at Jack which Jack gladly returned. The crew knew they were planning something big. Y/N could be seen ripping off her home-made dress, into a really short dress, easy to run around in. Everyone getting out their weapon, hitting all the royals guard. Jack grabs onto Y/N's hands, running off the ship. Both running to the giant castle. The crews didn't say anything but continue fighting. The civilian was running around, terrified that pirates were attacking their home. The people running around helped out the pirates running towards the castle. No royal guards attacked them. No one stopped them.

But... the door to the castle, opened. The door revealed Bella. Yes, Y/N's fake mother.

"Jack, please stay here for a sec." Y/N smiles to Jack and walks up to Bella. Bella was looking around in confusion with two royals guards following behind her. Y/N was face to face with Bella.

"Hello, Mother," Y/N emphasize the word mother. Bella's face was now filled with anger.

"Y/N, where have you been?! What are you wearing?! You are now pun-" Before Bella could say anything, she was slapped in the face by Y/N.

"Don't speak to me like that. You are not my mother. You really think I wouldn't found out. Ha, you really are going to get it, for giving me such a terrible person." Y/N pulls out her sword.

-TBC-