☠Chapter 1☠

Y/N - Your name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

S/C - Skin color

20 years later Third P.O.V

Three loud knock fills the room and a woman's voice yelling.

"I'm coming in!" Y/N just groan, knowing it her mother. Y/N absolutely hates her mother. Bella, Y/N's mother, opens the door wide open. Bella holding out a blue long dress for Y/N to wear. Y/N, feeling angry, roll over back facing her mother.

"Come on Y/N! You know the royal rule Now get dress and your future husband will come pick you up." Bella ordered and stomped out the room. Slamming the door on the wall out. Y/N angry continue to grow.

"Come on calm down. Don't want my eyes to change." Y/N whispered to herself, breathing in and out. Y/N scans her ugly room and scoffs. Her eyes land on the awful blue dress.

"Why must I stay here? No freedom. No adventure. Stuck in a house. And worst of all marriage to a man that has the worst attitude. You know what I'm done with this. Today the day I'm free." Y/N angry slowly goes away and she smiles finally going to taste the outside world. Y/N throws off her blanket and runs to her closet. She pulls out (pirate outfit), a bag, her favorite gun, and sword. Y/N starts putting her outfit and gun in her bag. She starts putting other stuff in the bag. She sighs and walks over to the ugly dress. Y/N quickly puts in on and puts her hair into a bun. Not even into a good bun but a messy bun. Y/N then grabs her sword and puts the sword in the strap on her thigh. She grabs her cloth bag, opens the window, and put the bag right by the open window. The fresh air hits Y/N in the face and she becomes relaxed.

"I can't wait for to feel the fresh air. Maybe explore the ocean." Y/N smirked. Y/N for her life, read about ships, oceans, pirates. She would also sneak off to fight, learn how to use a gun and sword. As you can see Y/N is not a normal royalty. Y/N was dreaming about the outside world but her thought was interrupted but loud knocks.

"Dang, Greg here." Y/N hissed and she walks over to her door. Y/N open the door a little, so Greg doesn't see anything. She gets out of her room and closes the door.

"Hello, Greg." Y/N bows.

"Y/N, call me honey. We are getting married soon." Greg smiled and Y/N faked smile back.

"Of course honey. Now let's go and see my mother." Greg nods and grabs Y/N's hand. Y/N wanted to pull away but the only way of escaping was to fake it. They started to walk and they reached the meeting room, where they would talk with everyone about something important. Greg pulled out a chair from the table in the middle of the room for Y/N. Y/N smiles and sits down. Greg then sits down next to her, still holding her hand. Y/N, feeling uncomfortable, let's go of him. The sound of the door opening fills the room and everyone in the room turns their head to see Y/N's mother and father. Both walking in with fake smiles on their faces. Walking to their seat in the front. Y/N looked around to find the door slightly opened with two guards by it. No other guards were in the room.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome. I'm Bella and this is my husband." Bella kept on talking but Y/N was too busy figuring out how to escape. Y/N finally had enough and got up really quickly. Her chair falls down creating a loud noise making everyone look in her direction. Y/N pulled up her dress where her sword was. She took out her sword and started walking toward the door. The guards tried to stop her but she pulled up her sword knocking them both down on the ground.

"Y/N!!! YOU GET BACK HERE!" Y/N hears her mother yell. Y/N looked back, smirked and run away towards her room. "Guards get her before she runs away!!" People started screaming in panic because the net princess was running away. A guard started to approach her. Y/N starts to get into a fighting position. The guards swing toward her with his sword but Y/N blocked it and kicked him the stomach. The guardsman falls to the ground and Y/N runs off again. She finally reached her room and see the window still opened. Y/N quickly runs to the window, grabs her bag and look down the window to see a man next to his horse right down. Y/N smirks and jump down landing on the horse. Y/N kicked the horse and it starts to run. The man looked surprised about a woman stealing his horse. Y/N messy hair blowing in the wind. Y/N riding toward the dock to steal a ship. Once a ship was into view, she jumps off the horse, leaving it to keep riding. Y/N looks over at the ship, seeing no one around it or in it. Y/N quickly runs toward the ship, hearing people out her name. Once Y/N was on the ship, she pulls up the anchor and pulls down all the sail as quickly as possible. Since it was fairly windy that day, the ship started to sail toward the empty ocean. Y/N looks back to see guardsman and she smirks while waving goodbye.

"Have Fun!!!!" She yells out to the guardsmen and walks over to the wheel

"Have Fun!!!!" She yells out to the guardsmen and walks over to the wheel. Oh, how much fun she was having. "Ah, the fresh air and the salty sea air." Y/N was tried being in the horrible dress. She takes her outfit out of her bag and takes the ugly dress off. Y/N throwing the dress overboard leaving her in underwear, her necklace, that she never took off, and her undershirt. She didn't get a chance to put anything before footsteps can be heard. Y/N looked down to see a man, that seems that it was just woken up. Y/N quickly grabs her sword and walks towards the strange man. The man finally realized what going on he started screaming. Y/N stop and looked at the man with an icy glare. The man falls down to the ground with a loud bang in a bowing pose.

 The man falls down to the ground with a loud bang in a bowing pose

"Please don't hurt me." The man pleads. Y/N take her sword off the man face. And demanding him to get, the man gets up.

"Do you know how this ship works?" He nods. "Why were you on the ship?"

"Well, I was running away from the guardsmen and I fell asleep on the ship. Now you are stuck with me. I'm Dean." Dean takes his hand out to shake her hand and Y/N rolls her eyes.

"Dang it. I'm taking the bigger room." Y/N runs back to her bag, slaps Dean, and walks downstair(the ship had a door in the center of the ship leading downstairs.)

-TBC-