☠Chapter 4☠

Y/N - Your name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

S/C - Skin color

Kinda Short Today

Third P.O.V

Previously

"Y/N, you need to know that we need that Owl Griffin or else the world will end for all pirates." Y/N's ear perked up. She quickly turned around, interested in this problem.

"Does Jupiter need to be killed." Jack shook his head. "Okay, then I'm in." Jack smiled happy that he doesn't have to actually go on land and try to be a normal person...or not to go to jail.

The night sky with million of stars to fill up the free space, but it would soon be gone when the morning come. Y/N stands on at the front of the ship looking up at the beautiful sky. So of Jack's crew are sleeping and Dean also asleep. Jack was just looking at the map trying to find where they suppose to go. Jack doesn't really know what to do but a voice was telling him to go east. Y/N look back down at Jack, who was ever so confused. Jupiter was standing on Y/N's arm. Y/N walked down to the main deck, where Jack was.

"Ah, the Captain Jack Sparrow seems to be confused." Y/N laughs as Jack scoff. Just because he needs her doesn't mean he likes her. They were getting on better terms though. Y/N kept walking closer to Jack until her arm was touching his. Y/N blushes, she never stood this close to any man. Y/N quickly put that thought away as she looked at the map. On the spot on the map started to glow red. Y/N looked down at her skeleton and the eyes also started to glow red. 

"Ah look, Jackie. We have to go there." Y/N smiles and turns her head to face Jack. His face was close to her face. Nose almost touching. None of them moving. Looking into each other's eyes. Y/N start blushing, and thanks to the dark, Jack couldn't really see. He was also blushing.

Y/N realized what she was doing, she cleared her throat. Causing Jack to look away. Both hearts beating faster than normal. Y/N walked back to the deck and looked at the sunrise. It was really beautiful but her thought were soon interrupted by crew members. Y/N sighed and pets Jupiter on the head. Y/N just smiles as Jack Sparrow changes the ship direction to follow the red glowing dot that was once there.

-TBC-