"What the hell Scott, what was that?" I asked as I could feel myself turn red in pure embarrassment.

"I think I just imprinted on you." He said as my eyes widened.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I yelled as I ran my hand through my hair.

"I guess because the moon is making my powers go off in different ways. I wish that was Allison and not you. I'm sorry." He said as I tried not to hyperventilate. My eyes filled in tears. Scott must have felt really terrible. He went outside in the backyard. I went upstairs.

Scott's P.O.V

What did I just do? I just jeopardize our friendship. I didn't wanna imprint on her. What is Allison gonna think? What is her sisters and brothers gonna think? What is her parents gonna think? What is my mom gonna think? I have to ask Stiles how do I take this back.

I texted him

From:Scott

To:Stiles

I just accidentally imprinted on Emma

From:Stiles

To: Scott

What the hell? What an I suppose to tell you?

From:Scott

To: Stiles

I was hoping you read something to take it back.

From: Stiles

To: Scott

Well there is one way. That way might hurt you, but hurt Emma even worst in the process.

From:Scott

To: Stiles

What is it?

From: Stiles

To: Scott

You have to bite her. Then have a witch pull the energy from Emma. The witch would have to put or rub wolfsbane in you or on you.

From: Scott

To: Stiles

I am willing to take that chance.

Back to Emma's P.O.V.

"What?"