Part 9

Her dog grew bigger. It was no surprise. I already knew how to beat her. Kill her dog. She is nothing with out the dog. The dog is like her energy source.

"You can do it Y/n!" Lubbock yelled. I felt a rush of energy.

"One your marks get set!" General Esdeath teased. I held my broom firmly. Seryu was the first to make a move. She shot at me. I used my broom to make a flied of dust. The bullets flew past me. I used defense instead of force. I used my flied of dust to move around. Her dog found me out by my sent. It was now or never. I ran straight at Seryu. I hit her down with my broom. She fell dog.

"That was anticlimactic." Leone said.

"Don't think its over yet!" Wave yelled. He was right. Seryu bounced back up. I hit her down again. I used the handle of my broom to bash in her skull. It was gruesome. Her dog grew small again. He went right next to her bleeding skull. "Okay so its over."

"I guess I shouldn't have been s-" She started. She fainted. She would never awaken again. Her dog looked back at me. He was growling. I hit him once.

"SIT!" I yelled. The dog did its best. "Good boy. Now." I smashed in the doggo's little defense less face. It was fun to say the least.

"Um were going just go." General Esdeath said. "Go go go! retreat."

"Oh come on you guys don't want to fight!" I giggled. My companions all looked at me weird. "Dinner?" I snapped my fingers they were back to normal. We talked about my victory. I made food for them and ate along with them. I don't think they will mess with us anytime soon. "Well then I should get rest. Yell at me if you need help." I bowed and exit the room. I went into my room and flopped down on my bed. Soon I was called. Lubbock came into my room.

"Y/n..." Lubbock said.

"What do you need?" I asked. Lubbock sat beside me.

"I'm scared." Lubbock winded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well you know that snake or spider or what ever. I feel like its back in my room. Can I sleep with you." Lubbock winded. I rolled my eyes.

"Go ask Najenda" I said. Lubbock said nothing. I looked at him. He was past out on my bed. "I hate you Lubbock." He looked so peaceful. Before I knew it I was down too.

Time Skip

I heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes. I could only see green? Am I outside? Wait Green. Green triangle.

"Your up?" Lubbock asked. Never mind. Its just Lubbock's shirt. I don't like him anymore. I relized that I was still staring at his shirt. I got up and jumped out of bed.

"DEMON!" I yelled.

"Really you call me a demon. You pounded someone's face in!" Lubbock argued. We continued to argue through out the day. I was cleaning and he would argue with me. We brought up the same points again and again. Before I knew it we were both in my bed again. Wait. Did he just. I felt his eyes on my back. I felt really weird. My heart pounded fast. My face heated up. Why am I sick?

"You look cute wend you blush." Lubbock said.

"Is that a sickness?" I asked turning to him. He laughed.

"Wow your really hopeless. Blushing happens when you are around so-" Lubbock's face went really red. I felt his forehead.

"Now your getting the blushing." I said. I hoped out of bed. "I shall get you something to eat!" I raced down stairs to get Lubbock something to feel better.

Lubbock's pov

Does Y/n like me. She doesn't know what blushing is. Maybe not, yet I could hear her heart beats from here. Do I like her. Wait green. Y/n came in with something.

"This should help." She placed the food down. I ate some it was horrid.

"Do you like it?" Y/n asked. I couldn't tell her no. She would bash my head in.

"Of course." I lied. She pouted.

"It's not suppose to be good." Y/n murmured.

"I mean it taste horrible." I confessed. "I lied to spare you feelings."

"My feelings?" Y/n asked. She placed her hand on her heart. Then walked away. She came back. "Lubbock what's wrong with you? My heart speeds up when ever I am beside you." She really doesn't get it. I feel sorry for her? "Place your hand on your heart. Now I am going to walk away. Wend I come back tell me your results." She left my heart rate slowed back down. She came in my heart beat started to go wild. "So?"

"Nothing." I lied. I wonder what her reaction is going to be.

"Oh..." Y/n said. She came into bed. Then went to sleep. Did I hurt her feelings. I heard her waver breaths. I place my hand on my heart. It was beating fast. My heart used to be like this to Najenda. Now Y/n? Could it be that.

"I like her?" I whispered to myself. Well then that interesting. Bed time. I placed the 'food' on the floor and feel to sleep. I wonder if she knows what she is feeling?