Part 1

I walk up to the gates. Its really happening! Hired by the richest person here. This could go south really fast. I know how night wing works. I felt something rub agianst my skin by my foot. I look down to see Faith. She is an Imperial Arms. I know how not many people have Imperial Arms. Faith is an otter. She looks like an normal otter. I try to keep her out of sight. People dont react great when they find out she is an Imperial Arms. I took in a deep breath. Its now or never. I pushed open the gate. I never got a good look at the place. Now that I have I cant look away. It was made out of stone. With vines hanging down. Most people would say its run down. I say its worth a fortune. I love the feeling of this place. There were arches of roses. Rows of fresh smelling flowers of all colors. I felt like skipping though this. Something caught my eye though. I saw a cellar door. It was painted red like the color blood. I stared at it. Well only for a second. I heard doors open. I snapped out of my trance and saw that it was the doors leading inside. I saw the man him self. He was an older man. Two guards guarded him. He looked at me with his bright green eyes. He had a cheerful smile on. His green hair shined in the light. He stepped down the steps.

"Ahh you must be the lovely lady Y/n." His voice cheery. I nodded. "Well Y/n don't just stand there come in. I would like to introduce you to everyone." I nodded again. I walked up to him. He walked up the stairs with me behind him.  I walked into the castle. The floor was shinning. The walls were shinning. I don't get why he would need an other maid. This place looked like it didn't have a speck of dirt anywhere.

"This place seems pretty clean why would you need an other maid?" I asked. He turned around. His cheery face still attached.

"Well miss Y/n you aren't going to be a maid." The man said. I became confused. His face became sterner. "My son is about you age. The age were you find the right girl. My guards have seen you time to time. I've seen you almost grow up. From a younger age you worked. You wanted to help bring medicine to your mother. That's something everyone can respect. You did this in time... Only to have your mother you know..." I nodded. I didn't know where he was going with this.

"Well ever sense then you worked double the effort. You've almost killed your self from the stress. My boy he has been the one to mention hiring you. He was young back then. I disapproved. I'm sorry for that. My boy went to the army. He was killed. He went though the ranks fast. He died in the army. The mention of hiring you always stuck in my mind. I remember this when I see you. You've grown into a fine young woman. You always try to help. That's why I want you to marry my 5th son." Those words rung though my head. Wait what?

"I'm sorry but I would have to refused." I said. I bowed down. "Sorry." I turned around. His guards blocked the exit. I felt a knife on my back. Ok either I'm died or I'm going to marry someone I don't know. I saw the sun staring to set.

"No I can't kill another girl. I've killed to many. I could imprison you." The man said. I felt the urge to run but where. "Just say yes. This will make it a lot quicker."

"Yes." I said. That word rung through my head. I don't know what to do. I had no one to guide me. I couldn't just leave. I mean how bad could this guy be. I mean I've hadn't be rich. It could be a change of pace. I felt the knife pull back from my back.

"Take her to her room." He ordered. I don't even know his name yet. The guards took me to my room. This place was huge. Now I think I know what was in that cellar door. What is going to happen to me. When we arrived at the door the guards handed me a dress. Then told me to try it on. I agreed. This would give me some privacy. I open the door. Soon Faith pop out. She claimed inside. She stared at me blankly. Then she chirped quietly. I could barley hear it. And I was by her. I could make out what she said though.

"How you plan to get out of this?" Faith said. I've been with faith ever sense I was young. We learned to commutate to each other. I shrugged. I pointed to a wall. She turned. I started to get undress. Well until I heard a noise. I quickly pulled down the dress that was given to me. Faith investigated. She came back. Nothing. I sat down on my bed. Faith came up under my hand. She looked at me with her blank grey eyes. Her brown fur felt cold under my fingers. I raced my fingers up and down her fur.

Then I heard commands and yells. I got up. Then nodded to Faith. This was perfect. I changed quickly then jumped out on to the ledge of the window. I was only up two floors. Faith raced down the wall to the ground. I jumped. Luckily for me caught a branch on my way down. I'm so glad this place is beautiful. I climbed to the trunk of the tree. Then climbed down the rest of the way. Once down I saw these people in the sky. It looked like they stood on a spider web. I heard Faith yell at me. I nodded. I took of a branch of the tree and started to run. I would have thought that nothing was going to happen to me. I was so wrong.