Dreams

"Theo, what are you doing?" Theo looks at Liam with a smirk. "Being the bait." Liam rushed to the elevator doors trying to stop Theo, but not before they closed masking his view of Theo. "No!" Liam yells banging against the door. He presses his ear up against the elevator door and listens as Theo attempts to fight off the Ghost Riders. He hears the shots being fired and he sighs knowing Theo couldn't have made it out of this.

Liam is standing on the balcony of the high school when a Ghost Rider grabbed him from behind trying to take him down. Liam struggled when he felt the Ghost Rider being pulled off his body. Liam turned around and saw Theo fighting the Ghost Rider, killing it. Theo stood and looked at Liam, he was all dirty and his shirt was torn. He was exhausted you could see it in his face. He was here. Theo made it out.

Liam was staring at the men who were working with Monroe and Gerard, trying to kill him, guns aimed right at him. Liam faintly heard the elevator door dinging, singling it was opening but that was the last thought on his mind, he was so focused he didn't think what the elevator opening meant. Liam prepared himself to avoid getting hit by the bullets when he felt someone from behind grab him pulling him backward. The bullets start flying and Liam was pushed up against the inside of the elevator, someone flushed up against him pushing him as far as he could into the wall. The elevator doors closed and Liam looked at the person who just saved his life. It was Theo. Of course, it was Theo. "What are you doing here?" Liam questions Theo, breathing heavily. Theo looks back at Liam with alarm in his eyes. "I was asking myself the same thing."

They were thinking of a plan in the elevator, they were basically trapped. The whole hospital was full of hunters, and right outside that door was about half a dozen of them guns ready to shoot and kill Liam and Theo the moment the doors opened. Theo moves a bit closer to Liam. "I'm not dying for you," he states. Liam replies right back to him. "I'm not dying for you either." Theo looks down at Liam's lips momentarily. Liam takes a deep breath. "But I will fight with you." Theo brings his eyes back up to Liam's eyes and gives him a small smile. "Then lets fight."

Gabe was lying there, up against a cabinet in the hospital bleeding out, saying it hurt. Theo began walking towards Gabe while the rest, especially Liam, was confused on what Theo was doing. Gabe noticing Theo walking over to him looked scared, terrified even. You didn't have to be a werewolf to know his heartbeat was beating erratically in his chest. Theo bent down next to Gabe and grabbed his arm. Slowly the black veins appeared on the pair as Theo began taking Gabe's pain. Theo placed Gabe's arm down and asked him, "Does it hurt?" Gabe shook his head no and closed his eyes for the final time. Theo stood up slowly, turning back to the pack. His emotions were all over the place. He tried to avoid contact with everyone. Liam was shocked by the events that just took place and his heart swelled with emotions he wasn't used to.

After the main threat with Monroe, she fled town. Scott and the older bunch after deciding the town was safe enough for them to leave again had left for college. Liam staying behind as he was still in high school was on high alert especially since he was basically in charge of keeping Beacon Hills safe with Mason, Corey, and Theo alongside him. Ever since the night Gabe died, Liam has had this unsettling feeling in his stomach. He cants shake it and cant quite figure out how to get it to go away. Basically, Liam can't sleep at night much anymore.

Its the beginning of the fourth period of the Monday morning school day and Liam is still a no-show. Mason is sitting at his desk his leg bouncing up and down anxiously with a million thoughts running around his head. What if Monroe came back and took Liam? Corey, Mason's boyfriend places his hand on Mason's thigh trying to get him to calm down a bit. Mason turns to look at Corey and smiles at him. Liam comes bursting through the door making quite the entrance. His hair is a mess and he looks as if he hasn't slept all weekend. His clothes are all wrinkled and he overall looks like shit.