Chapter 2

"We need to talk mister," I said.

He tried to walk pass me, but i grabbed both his arms in an attempt to stop him. He looked at me ... something burning in his eyes. Was it hate ... or was it lust?

"Sit," I said pointing to the pilot chair.

"But ..." he started, but I put my finger on his mouth.

He reluctantly sat on the chair and I stood in front of him. He didn't look me in the eyes, but I could tell he wanted something.

"What you said ... well ... what Jenny said you said ... is it true?" I ask.

He doesn't answer.

"Doctor?" I ask leaning close to him.

He didn't speak for a moment, but before I could realize what happened I felt his lips press hard against mine. It was a wonderful feeling! There was emotions I felt that I had never felt before ... not with any of my boyfriends ... not even Matt. I didn't know what to do so I stood in place. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me into him. I clutched his chest out of adrenaline. Everything around me was tuned out. All I could focus on was love. I was so tuned out in fact, I didn't notice that Rose was standing in the entrance way.

"Wow ... he wasn't kidding!" she laughed.

The Doctor and I split immediately and looked at her with pink faces. She scanned the two of us ... an amused smile twitching at her mouth.

"Should I let you two get to it?" she mocked.

The Doctor went from pink to red and got up. He re buttoned his jacket and tucked his tie in. He sniffed, looked around, then stormed off to his room.