Chapter Thirteen.

CAROL'S POV--------

I couldn't really sleep last night. Something did sit well with me. I couldn't believe Davon kissed me after all we've been going through. I don't know if he kissed me because he misses me or he just desperately needed a kiss

Today was Monday , a normal day for me , but a work day for James. My pregnant self can sleep my day away and don't have a care in the world. 

Before James left I had got a call from Davon. He was screaming and hollering I couldn't really understand him.

"Davon ,what's wrong calm down and speak clearly!" I said , trying to calm myself down.

"Davis is gone! I don't know where the hell he is , but he's not I'm his room or anywhere around the house. I looked outside. I did it all Carol he's not here!!" He yelled.

My mouth dropped damn near to the floor. "What the fuck? Where could he be?!" I panicked. I shouldn't be , but this was my son that was missing.

"It had to be Jasmine! I bet it was her delusional ass!!" He cried.

"I'ma find that bitch! She gone way too far!" I said. I had a little hard time getting my things on , but I needed to find her. So much shit happened this year , and I'm just surprised to say that my son is missing. He's always under our wing , but she must've found Davon's new house , broke into the home , and took my baby. Or she couldn't picked him up from school and took him to who knows where!!

"Carol no. You can't go. You're pregnant, what if she hurts you?" He said.

"Davon I don't care! She has my baby! You have to come with me!" I cried.
I was not letting this pregnancy stop me from finding my baby. I needed to know where he was , I would not sit down or stop searching for him until I have him in my arms!!" I demanded.

"Okay , I will be there to pick you up hang tight."

Davon took off of work today , and I'm glad he did because we needed to find our son.
When he pulled up , I rushed outside and he drove off fast.

"You need to call her. You know shell answer to you. She's in love with you." I said.

"Yeah you're right. She probably don't have the same number."

"Just call her and see Davon , we need our baby. She could be doing anything to him!!" I bit my lip , trying not to cry because he was calling her.

She answered , "Hey baby."

I rolled my eyes.  She was so annoying.

"Jasmine , where is my son?!" He asked.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." She giggled.

He drove a little faster , "Where the hell is my son Jasmine , this is not a fucking game?!" He yelled.

"Oh , but it was a game when you got me pregnant and left me for my fucking friend. How is she by the way?" She laughed again.

"Don't tell me-" he paused and pulled over so we wouldn't get into an accident.
"You killed Alonna?" He asked , his voice cracked.

I had a feeling Jasmine had something to do with her death , but I didn't want to mention it to Davon because he'd probably get mad or try to argue with me.

"I didn't kill her Davon, she killed herself." She laughed once more.

"Why did you do that?! You knew she meant everything to me?!?!?" He cried.

I took his phone and talked to Jasmine.
"Jasmine. Please. Where is our baby. We will give you anything you want. Just please."

"I don't want shit from you Carol. I want Davon." She said.

"Well what do you want from him?!? He'll do anything!" I yelled.

"Meet me at 2390 Damien Street and I'll continue it from there."

We hung up the phone and rushed to the address.
"Should I go in with you or no?" I said. I was hesitant because Jasmine didn't like me , so I didn't know if I should tag along.

"Just stay here." He said getting out the car.

I watched him open the door , and I was terrified for his and my life. She could've had anything planned. 

-------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER .... TO BE CONTINUED!