chapter 4

I was dragged to the homestead by my two new found friends. They took me to the room where we were supposedly suppost to have that meeting about Jasper and I. People were already there, Alby in the middle and and empty seat to his right, I am assuming it's for newt. All the other seats were full. Alby raised his hand and everyone fell silent and sat down. There were two chairs in the middle of the room, Jasper and I sat in those. I felt like I was in trouble. Then it started.

" So, we all know why we are here?"

Everyone nodded except for Jasper and I. So they continued.

"Do either of you remember anything?"

" Did you when you got here?", I replied.

" Good point. I was only asking because it is strange that we get two people especially a girl. Because as you can see we don't typically get girls."

I replied " No, really, I thought estrigin (female hormones... For any dumbass who didn't know what that was) was just pouring out of the walls here."

Then a kid with weird eyebrows said " did he ask for a smart comment?"

That's when Jasper decided to step in " back the fuck up Mr. mt Everest eyebrows."

I looked at Jasper who was on the edge of his seat, ready to start a cat fight.

Alby looks at eyebrows, the Jasper

" Now is not the time."

Newt leaned over and wispered something in Alby ear. Alby spoke ( finally) " Samantha and Jasper will be starting off as cooks tomorrow and we will go from there."

The the rest of the meeting was so boring I fell asleep.

Wat felt like about two seconds later I woke up to feel someone tapping my foot with theirs, it was Jasper,

" Hey,the meetings over let's go."

We got up and Alby said

" Stay, we have some things to discuss."

oh great, here we go. i bet you it's about my nightmare. Jasper and i sat back down, Newt was still here from earlier. Alby spoke first, " Newt told me you had a nightmare last night, posibly a memory?"

i stayed silent. Jasper elbowed me and Alby continued, " would you like to talk about it?"

" no, not real--" another elbow from Jasper.

"sure."

" so what happened, how did you feel?"

i told him what happened and how i felt like a fly on a wall.

" sounds to me like your remembering things... from before the glade."

" well if thats true then i had to have known Jasper and someone else from before i came here."

" is there anyone you feel a certain connection with?"

"well, i've made friends but..."

"in your dream, you said they took your love, do you feel like you love or could have loved someone here?"

i thought for a minute, only one name came to mind when i thought of love, that feeling you can only get when with someone special.

Newt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hayo
i know, ive been saying this all day, i havent updated anything in forever, get over it, but you know you love me. any way

happy reading

-dezii