chapter 1

I woke up, feeling like I'm moving. " Ugh... great... headache." I mumbled. I got up, and almost tripped. What the fuck was that. It looked dead. " Holy shit, why did they put me in here with a dead body!!" Then the dead person rolled over " I wish i was dead." He then said " who the fuck are you?" To which i replied" Satan's bitch." He looked at me and smirked " oh, so your my bitch. Nice to know you've come back." I looked at him " friends?" I stuck out my hand for him to shake " well, I don't have nothing else to loose." I helped him up and we started walking around to survey our surroundings after a few minutes we came to realize he was crouching down " your really that tall?"

" Yes, being 6 ft 4 in is not fun when your in a confined space like a box."

Then there was a strong jerking sensation. I fell backwards and heard a loud horn " please, don't tell me I am gona have to hear that forever." I started banging on the top of the box " get me the fuck out of here you motherfuckers!!!"

"Calm down, ok"

Then it opened, the box freaking opened. I saw a scrawny looking boy with dirty blonde hair the an Asian looking guy. " What the bloody hell." Said the one with dirty blonde hair and a British accent. The Asian one said " we got 2 feminine guys?" I looked and said " no, i am a masculine girl. Your the feminine guy!" He just stared at me " what u need some ice for that burn?" The blonde one jumps in the box " I'm newt."
" Samantha... I think I'm not sure I'm a little jumbled."

" Im jasper."

Then we got out of the box and jasper says " holy shit, I think I like dick."
I blew off his comment because I was focused on the 4 giant doors around the place I soon found out was called the glade. I looked at jasper who had also noticed the doors. At that moment i gave a slight nod and we started at a dead sprint towards one of the doors... I can almost touch it. Then i hit the ground inches from the entrance, no i didn't trip, what kind of person do u think i am to trip at such a crucial moment, someone tackled me, someone fucking tackled me!
I heard a familiar British voice
" Sorry, but I can't let you go in there."

" Why not? That's the way out isn't it?"
I rolled over to see newt on top of me. He was so close to me our noses almost touched. We just stared for minute
" Well, yes, but it's not that simple"

" Can u at least get off of me?"

" If u don't get up and run off."

" No problem."
Then I heard a wolf whistle. I say it came from the Asian guy that I came to know as minho. I walked up to him and slapped him upside the head, man I knew these people for 5 minutes and I already have 3 friends, cool

-------------------------------------------------------------
I just updated this story cause I have updated all the others so why not.
Give me some ideas u know the drill.

Happy reading

-dezii