Chapter 8: Wait, What, Huh?

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Key:

Kurama

Thoughts

"Jutsu"

"Conversation"

Chapter 8: Wait. What? Huh?

The Next Day...

At 7 O'clock the next morning, Naruto and Satsuki stood outside the T&I Department building, handing the keycard to the Jonin outside, who was skeptical.

"You kids shouldn't go in there. What they do in here will break anyone." He warned, refusing to open the door.

Naruto sighed, "Anko needed us, said to meet her here."

The Jounin suddenly paled before opening the door, pulling them in, and starting to stammer an apology.

"G-go, p-please don't tell her I held you up." He begged,

Naruto and Satsuki shrugged before walking further into the building, they eventually came to a door with a plate reading 'Anko Mitarashi' scrawled underneath that was the words "Konoha's Sexiest and Cruelest Snake Mistress."

"Well if she calls herself that, then we've come to the right place." Naruto chuckled,

Satsuki then knocked on the door, causing the sliding of a chair to be heard from the other side. When the door opened, they got their first look at Anko.

"What are a pair of gakis doing in here? In front of MY office no less." Anko said, leaning against the doorframe,

"My uncle said that you could help us get a little payback on someone." Naruto explained,

Anko perked up at this, "And who would your uncle be?"

Naruto smirked, which made him look like Orochimaru, "I would think it to be obvious, but my uncle is Orochimaru."

Anko smirked back, "So you ARE Orochi's kid, he told me that you'd be coming. So who's the poor bastard who fucked with you?"

Satsuki gained a smirk next, "That would be our Genin Sensei, Kakashi. He, as you likely know, is perpetually late, so we want to get back at him, already are technically since we are supposed to be at the training field already."

Anko gained an evil glint in her eyes, "Well you are in luck kids, Ibiki gave me a brilliant idea last night, go change into these first."

Anko then handed them smaller versions of her and Ibiki's clothes, a few minutes later, they came out.

Naruto came out first, an open beige trench coat over a fishnet shirt, revealing his rather well-built physique, combined with a pair of pants and armored boots. His hair was put into a wide ponytail like how Anko had hers. He had his sword hidden under the trench coat, and weapons hidden in various seals on the outfit. His Konoha headband was on his head, but was mostly concealed by his hair. He tested his range of motion and then smiled, "I see why you like these, Comfortable, yet still very useful."

After him was Satsuki, who came out wearing a black trench coat over a bluish purple (I can't tell what color that is) BDU top, a black leather belt, a set of BDU pants colored similarly to the top. (I don't know what they actually are, but they look very similar to BDU's so that is what I'm putting them as.) She also was wearing a pair of armored boots, and had her hair covered by a black bandana with her Konoha headband over it. She blushed when she saw Naruto's outfit, but quickly smothered it.