Part 13

As i step put the door I feel the cold air hit my skin giving me goosebumps. I look up and sew tyler waving the flashlight from his phone around in circles signaling me over to him.

"Hey you made it!" Tyler says to me opening his arms. "Yeah, I've never snuck out before!" I say laughing. We hug for what felt like 3 hours, but it was really only three seconds.

"Did you invite any friends?" He says while jumping onto the side walk curb. "Um yeah I'm not really sure where she is thought.. I can text her, did you invite anyone?" I asked him and texted chloe.

"No but I could if you'd like, hey let's sit here." He grabs my hand and guides me to the bench at the end of the road."

A couple minutes of awkward silence goes on.

Text messages

Sam❣: hey!!

Sam❣: ARE YOU SLEEPING!!

Sam❣: Chloe come on!

Chloe💘: I'm coming any cuties there? ;)

Sam❣: no hurry up and get here!

Chloe💘: aww... I'm almost there..

Sam❣: woah bitch you have a man.

Chloe💘: um, I can look at the menu I just can't order from it.

Sam❣: that's my clever best friend!

Chloe💘: oh yes it is!

Chloe💘: hey look up :)

I look up and sew Chloe standing right in front of me I get so happy I jump up and hug her

"You litterly just saw her like 4 hours ago!" Tyler gives us the eyebrow look.

"Four hours is a long time!" Chloe and i smile.

" we are so cringey" Chloe says to me.

"Oh girl I know, but I love it." We start to walk and I feel like I'm leaving tyler out a little.

"Hey Tyler, you coming?" He looks up from his phone. "Um yeah sorry." He jumps up from the bench grabbing his sweatshirt.

"Are you okay?" I ask tyler. He looks at me and then looks at Chloe, the silence starts again. "To be honest you guys look like you need some time alone so I'm gonna leave I'm tired anyway." She runs off. It is still silent so I decide to break it.

"So.. uh, what's been going on?" I sit back on the ground patting the spot next to me telling him to sit down. He sits on the grass and holds his legs to his chest as if he is nervous.

"Today's just been really... crappy i guess." He looks down but then looks at me. "Yeah I can agree with you on that." I smirk a little.

"What made your day bad?" He asked

"I'm sorry" I said, he looks at me confused.

"What why?" He moves him self so he's facing the side of my face.

"I should have listened to you, brad ruined my night." It went back to being quiet. "But anyway what made your day crappy?" I look at him.

" i guess i was just jelous all day." He mumbled. "I was out till 11 tonight with Delaney at Starbucks got in a lot of trouble when I came home." He sighed.

"But your back outside at 2:30 in the morning what if your mom finds out?" We giggled.

"Yeah, but if she does at least it would be worth it." He smiles at me.

" I like you, like a lot..." He trailed off to just humming

"I really like you too tyler." Our eyes met, our faces went serious.

A/N: oh lala
Word count: 593
5 votes to update again!