?seven?

Tyler's pov

"And umm would you like to go to the dance with me.?" My heart beating fastly.

"Oh I of course I would, well if I could Im going with Brad. Sorry." (major plot twist?)

Bradley was a very popular guy at our school he hits on every girl too, how could he ask her that fast, its like her 3rd day and its 2 days before the dance. This is great really, no its not, I have to find another girl.

I decide to just walk to school today. As I'm walking I see Kaylee. "Hey Kay!" I say running up to her. "Oh No did poor little Tyler get rejected?" She mocks fixing her outfit that actually she looked really good in. She was wearing a plaid shirt that was wrapped around her waist with high- waisted shorts with a black tank top. "What?" I asked. "Look" she says pulling out her IPhone 6+ "Didn't you just get the 6?" I start but she shushes me as she plays a video. "how did you get that?" The video was of me getting rejected by Sam. "Annie" she smiles and puts her phone away. I roll my eyes and walk away.

I decide to not even go towards Annie right now and i just keep walking to my first class which Blake was in. He walks up to me. "Do that again and I'll tighten those braces for you." He threatens. I ignore him which was the worst thing to do.

The day went by so slow, I decided to walk home too, because of me loving my neighbor got my life messed up. I walk into my house and sit down. " Hi Ty" My younger brother comes and hugs me. "Get off me idiot." I say harshly. "TYLER" my mom yells at me from the living room. "LEAVE ME ALONE" I yell back pushing my brother out of the way and storming to my bedroom. I can hear my brother crying and my mom saying its ok, over and over. I'm a monster.

Sam's POV

Today we go shopping for my dress! I call Kaylee and ask if she would go with me. Her mom gives us a ride and we walk in this store that had amazing and beautiful dresses. If We just saw a store that had dresses, we went in it. "How about this one?" Kaylee pointed to a sparkly blue "OMG YESS" we got matching dresses except mine was purple. "Today was successful" " Who are you going with?" i asked "Bradley, Blake's best friend" we laughed.

The same exact feelings that happened on Wednesday happened on Friday, the day of the dance.

A/N: What did you think? I'm back posting!

Love you cashews

Shout-out to people who gave me some ideas!

total words: 473