Holding the picture in my hand, a wave of guilt washed over me. I still haven't told Lily that Millie has been tutoring me, I haven't told her about the Halloween party, I haven't told her about my sketches. If she knew, she'd be completely heart broken. She'd hate me, and I can't lose Lily, she was all I had after the accident. I was all she had. We only had each other as a memory of what once was.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when there was a knock on Millie's door.

"Millie?" Her mother asked.

"You can come in!" Millie chimed.

"I need a little help with dinner, since we have so many people joining us. Niall's mom is helping us and I think Maxwell's friend will be too," her mothers voice was very gentle.

"Max has a friend coming over? Who?" Millie curiously asked.

"I'm not sure what her name is. She's not here yet but will be soon."

"Where does Max get all these girlfriends?" Millie huffed.

"You know Max," her mom joked. "And Harry, if you want you can join Max and Niall downstairs. They're either playing videos or watching sports, you know, whatever boys do."

"Oh alright," I said with a smile.

Her mother left her room, Millie following her, and I trailing behind. We parted our ways when I entered the game room, watching Niall and Max play video games.

"Niall you suck, bro!" Max shouted. He was a big guy, looked about twenty five, but was probably only nineteen or twenty. He had broad shoulders, with bulging arm muscles. In the face, he looked just like Millie, but more masculine.

"I've been at boarding school, cut me some slack!" Niall made up an excuse.

They both looked at me as I slowly walked into the room. Max paused the video game and stood up. "You're Harry right?" Not only was he muscular, but he was tall as hell.

"Yeah, nice to meet you. Max right?" I said shaking his hand.

"Yeah," he said shortly. "You here for Millie?"

"I mean, I guess so," I said questionably. I saw Niall take a glance at me over his shoulder. "Your guys mom invited me and Millie said I should stay."

"Millie said you should stay?" Niall now spoke up.

"Yeah?" As soon as I responded to Niall's question the doorbell rang.

"Ahh that's for me," Max interrupted, "Harry you can play Niall, you'll probably win 'cause he fucking sucks. Nice to meet you though, bro."

"Yeah you too," I shouted over my shoulder as he walked out of the room.

I took a seat by Niall, not really sure what to do. The atmosphere was awkward, and tension lingered in the air. I looked straight ahead, my attention locked on the paused video game. I could see Niall eyeing me out of the corner of my eye.

He cleared his throat before he spoke. "So, you here for Millie?"

"Yeah, who else would I be here for," the tone in my voice was condescending.

Niall let out a sarcastic laugh, "Alright I'm gonna get straight to it. I'm a nice guy, people love me, I love the people. But I'm not a big fan of you."

It took me by surprise. I always thought Niall was such an easy going guy. But what he said stirred something up in me. "What's that suppose to mean?" I stood up from my seat.

Niall stood up also, coming closer to me. "I know what you're doing Harry, don't think you're gonna get away with it."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I spit out.