Biblical Prophecies II

John 16:13 “He will guide you into all the truth.”

God says in the Quran of Muhammad:

“O mankind!  The Messenger has now come unto you with the truth from your Lord: believe, then, for your own good!...” (Quran 4:170)

John 16:14 “He will glorify Me.”

The Quran brought by Muhammad glorifies Jesus:

“…who shall become known as the Christ Jesus, son of Mary, of great honor in this world and in the life to come, and [shall be] of those who are drawn near unto God.” (Quran 3:45)

Muhammad also glorified Jesus:

“Whoever testifies that none deserves worship except God, who has no partner, and that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger, and that Jesus is the servant of God, His Messenger, and His Word which He bestowed in Mary, and a spirit created from Him, and that Paradise is true, and that Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise, according to his deeds.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim)

John 16:8 “he will convince the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment.”

The Quran announces:

“Indeed, they have disbelieved who say, ‘God is the Christ, son of Mary’ - seeing that the Christ [himself] said, ‘O Children of Israel!  Worship God [alone], who is my Lord as well as your Lord.’ ‘Indeed, whoever ascribes divinity to any being beside God, unto him will God deny paradise, and his goal shall be the fire: and there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers!’” (Quran 5:72)

John 16:13 “he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak.”

The Quran says of Muhammad:

“Neither does he speak out of his own desire: that [which he conveys to you] is but [a divine] inspiration with which he is being inspired.” (Quran 53:3-4)

John 14:26 “and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”

The words of the Quran:

“…while the Messiah had said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord.’” (Quran 5:72)

…reminds people of the first and greatest command of Jesus they have forgotten:

“The first of all the commandments is, ‘Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord.’” (Mark 12:29)

John 16:13 “and He will disclose to you what is to come.”

The Quran states:

“That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal, [O Muhammad], to you…” (Quran 12:102)

Hudhaifa, a disciple of Prophet Muhammad, tells us:

“The Prophet once delivered a speech in front of us wherein he left nothing but mentioned everything that would happen till the Hour (of Judgment).” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

John 14:16 “that he may abide with you for ever.”

…meaning his original teachings will remain forever.  Muhammad was God’s last prophet to humanity.[1]  His teachings are perfectly preserved.  He lives in the hearts and minds of his adoring followers who worship God in his exact imitation.  No man, including Jesus or Muhammad, has an eternal life on earth.  Parakletos is not an exception either.  This cannot be an allusion to the Holy Ghost, for present day creed of the Holy Ghost did not exist until the Council of Chalcedon, in 451 CE, four and half centuries after Jesus.