Chapter 6

Autumns POV
"Nothing she just freaked out and wouldn't take the pills," said the doctor guy.

I didn't even look up just sat there. A small tear escaped running down my face.

I was tired and all I wanted was sleep.

It was silent for a while the Hotness said, "Okay uh well I'll take you to bed."

As he picked me up and our skin touched there was a tingling.

As he cradled me I rested my head against his chest. Then the other guy standing there said, "How 'bout I take her just for safety."

Sighing Hotness went to handing me off. I didn't want this weirdo touching  me so I tried to stay in Hotness's arms.

As he passed me over I struggled and the other guy couldn't get a good grip. I hit the floor for the second time.

But this time I was prepared I grabbed Hotness's leg and tried moving away from the other guy.

He began to look frustrated.

"Fine obviously she wants you to carry her." he said annoyed.

Hotness picked me up and we finally made it up the stairs. He walked down a long hall and finally got to a door.

He pushed it open and it was huge. It had white creamy walls and brown soft carpet.

There was a huge four poster bed and its sheets were blue.

He set me down and I got comfortable.

All thoughts of where I was, what had happened, and the stranger watching me went away.

I just closed my eyes getting comfortable on the bed.

"Are you uh do you need bed clothes or something?" he said.

I wearily opened one eye and nodded yes. He picked out a T-shirt and handed it to me.

By this point they had already ripped my pants pretty much off to put the cast on. So I just slid it off and pulled my shirt off.

Quickly I put the shirt on and it went over the cast it was so big.

I finally began to get comfy and closed my eyes again. I can't believe I'm in this situation.

I just laid there thinking about what had happened. I felt an arm come around me and hold my waist.

I turned to see Hotness. Tears spilled over and I pushed is hand away.

That made him growl and me flinch back. His eyes went black and it scared me.

"Please no." I stuttered

His eyes softened and the rest of the night he didn't touch me.

I quickly fell asleep. I guess from the pills that doctor guy forced me to take.