Chapter 4: Hero identities?

"You haven't even picked your costume yet!!" Yamada says putting down his coffee.

I looked up from my homework and nodded "I've just been using UA's gym uniform everytime we go and do training...." 

He stands up "MAN!! WHEN WE BECOME HEROES!! WE NEED COSTUMES!! IT'S THE WAY PEOPLE DEFINE US!!"

I rolled my eyes wincing at the sound of his voice as I put my homework back in my bag.

We both headed out of  startrucks (no that's not misspelled) "I don't really see the point of costumes.... it's not like I want to appear on the news and stuff..."

He groans "At least make an effort... HEY!! I have an idea!!"

"None of your ideas are good...."
"This one is good!!"

He points finger guns at me "Dude let me design your costume!!"

"That's the worst idea you've ever came up with....." I said

"C'mon you need a bit of style...." he pushes up his sunglasses "And I'm all about style!!"

We reach to the school and sat in our desk as soon as we sat there, Yamada took out a pencil and started scribbling on the paper he had.

"What are you...." I said but cut off when he shoved the paper up my face.

"YOUR NEW DESIGN!!"

"I never had an old one...." I said taking the paper out of my face and looking at it.

The sketch had a picture, which I guess is me? Having a long white cloth wrapped around my arms. With googles on my head.

I look at it for a second, "what do I look like to you? An anime character?"

His smile disappears "Eh!! YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT!! I THOUGHT IT WOULD LOOK GREAT!!"

He snatched the paper out of my hand, "Lets submit it!!"

"Whatever..." I said leaning back.

He stopped for a moment and looked up, "oh hey.... what's your hero name?"

"What?" I said looking at him.

"You know... your hero name..."

I looked at him blankly.

"DO YOU NOT HAVE A HERO NAME!!"
"IT'S ONLY BEEN THE 2ND DAY OF SCHOOL!!"

I sighed "Who cares.... it's not like I want to be famous or something...."

He puts his hand on his chin "How about Eraserhead!!" Pointing finger guns at me.

"Sure whatever...." I said waving him off.

"Hero names....." The teacher said. "One of the many ways civilians and fans recognize and look up to the heroes!!"

Boards started to pass down the aisle as we all grabbed one.

"One day you will be a hero..... and one day the ones before you will call your name!!" Our teacher says "Now I ask you to write down what name do you wish people to call you....."

I picked up the board and thought for a second, A hero name?

He puts his hand on his chin "How about Eraserhead!!"

Eh? Whatever....

"Okay all of you will come up one by one to introduce yourselves and your names... who wants to go first..." our teacher said.

"Oh oh!! Meeeee!!!!" A cheerful girl with blue hair said waving her hands smiling brightly.

She came up to the teachers desk and showed the sign.

"Miss. Joke!! The smile hero!!" She says laughing throwing her blue hair back.

Jeez... how can someone smile that much...

She looks at me catching me staring as I avoid her gaze.

"Nice job Emi.... next!!"

Enji stood up at the desk still having a bandaid on his cheek where I punched him.

He showed his board "Endeavour!! The fire hero!!"

"Also the hella annoying hero...."
"HEY I HEARD THAT!!"

"Please calm down...." our teacher says sighing "Yamada would you like to go...."

"My pleasure" he says walking to the podium. "Present Mic!!!"

"Nice name.... next..."

A girl with a helmet and gloves stood up and walked to the desk holding the board. "Uh... well I wasn't really sure but I felt this name was really suitable..... 13!! The space hero!!"

"Who's she?" I said
"I don't know kind of a loner..." Yamada said.
"Why does she have a helmet...."
"Everyone says her body is made out of a blackhole... so that's suppossed to protect us from being sucked in...."

I nodded "intresting...."

"Okay.... Tensei your next..."

A boy with black hair ran to the podium "that would be me sir!!"

He smiles and bows to all of us "Tensei Iida!! Hero name, Ingenium!! I look forward to working with all of you!!"

"You may return yo your seat.... uh.. Nemuri Kayama!! Your next..."

"Gladly~" the girl said.

She had raven black hair swishing down as she walked as she held the board.

"Midnight!! 18+ hero~" She says sticking her tongue out.

"We aren't even 18!!" Yamada says
"Isn't that illegal...." I whisper
"IS IT ILLEGAL TO BE SEXY!!" Nemuri said.

The teacher sighs "Whatever,... uh... Toshinori you wanted to go right..."

"Ah yes!!" The bright boy said holding his board as he walked to the podium.

As He walked Nemuri gave him a slap in the behind which made him jump "Get good pretty boy...."

"Did she just...."
"Yah...."

Toshinori ignored her and went along with the name. "I've thought of this really long and hard...." he looks up at all of us. "For now on you may call me 'All might!!' I will be your symbol of peace!!"

Everybody was silent

"Whatever loser!!" Enji said.

Toshinori's shoulders slouched as he went back to his seat.

"Oh Shouta... your the last one..." the teacher says.

"Right..." I mumbled under my breath. Walking up to the podium I put my board up, feeling my heart pound I showed them my name.

"Eraserhead..."

Author's note:

Emi Fukukado = Miss. Joke

Nemuri Kayama = Midnight

13 = 13

Tensei Iida = Ingenium

(Other heroes listed in before chapter)