Surprise

Tata POV
I got suprise attacked in the town. Well, suprise attack is overstating. More a group of people suddenly appeared and attacked me. Of course it didn't do much because they were heavily outmatched. I had wanted to try my new technique anyway. It involves using my shapeshifting powers to simultaneously break every bone in my opponent's body. If I'm feeling really cruel I'll fix all those bones and repeat the process continuously. I can only do it to bones and only to people's bones I can break physically. Those limits don't apply to my healing. Anyway I beat them all but before I finished off the last guy another one showed up from behind and shot me in the head with a gun made to neutralise my powers (I stand by making that, only I can use my one). I shot him just before I fell unconscious. I woke up a few hours later. I went back to the castle because I had nowhere else to search. I ended up running into another prince of the kingdom. I made friends with that one and left. Then I noticed a poster for a large tournament for people of both countries. I decided to enter because it seemed like a good way to attract my enemies. I won't describe all the rounds up to the last round because all the others were boring. However, the last round was me vs Onyx. I'll leave that to him.

Onyx POV
It started strangely. Me wearing heavy clothing (I was inspired by dragon ball yes) and Tata a suppressing collar. We took them off before the fight. It went pretty normally for one of our fights. Bombs, punches, teleport action, clones, stabs and more. Sadly, we never got to see our winner as we destroyed the stadium before we finished. But at least we found our enemies.

Author
If you have any thoughts or ideas for the story, put them in the comments. It's nice to see what others think about the story.