Files of the Ultimates

Kyo's P.O.V
The files strung out among the desk mocked my existences. It was a mess yes, but I'm looking for 5 files among them. The files of the people around my age that I've come to know. 2 of which have been deemed unstable to stay with the others. Their story's are equally unique and unusual. I browse the files finding the first one I'm looking for. It belongs to the friendliest girl of the group. I open the file looking it over.
Name: Haruhi Akage
Number: 019
Abilities: Super Speed, Agile, Has retractable rabbit ears and tail.
Personality: Skittish, voice of reason among the other experiments. Seems to be energetic
Picture:

Extra Information: It's one of the very few passive experiments

Extra Information: It's one of the very few passive experiments. Co-Rooms with No. 006 and No. 016.
'Haruhi...' My heart starts to ache at her profile. She's one of the few who are alive yet they call her a 'it'. Funny how dehumanizing a two lettered word can be. She's so sweet and nice yet, they won't even think of her as a person. I guess I have the unhealthy curse of watching her and the others while still caring. I scoot her file to the side of my metal desk. I get back to the rest of the stack. I pull at the next few files finding one labeled 'No. 016 Classified'. Ugh this guy. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with him, he's just mean to me.
Name: Keizo Ito
Number: 016
Abilities: Retractable Fox ears and tail. Stealthy. Has a furious alter ego that can only be stopped by hitting a spot on its neck.
Personality: Egotist, and usually happy, can be very passive aggressive
Picture:

Extra Information: It's usually passive but can become aggressive when provoked by No

Extra Information: It's usually passive but can become aggressive when provoked by No. 006. Co-rooms with No. 019 and No. 006. The scar on his face was made upon meeting No. 005
I'll never forget that day. When Y/n straight up scratched him for flirting with her when they were introduced. I then release an annoyed sigh thinking about how Rin and Koji act. I don't think those to could get along it you made them. Speaking of Rin, where is his file? Last I remembered it was in the stack, unless he stole it, again. I scatter around the stack looking for his. I release a sigh of relief as I see his file, that he drew on with a permanent marker. Anyway, I open his file and begins reading.
Name: Rin L/n
Number: 002
Abilities: He's mixed with a Vampire bat making him like the fictional character, Vampire. Doesn't like to drink the blood of humans unless offered and can heal from biting someone.
Personality: He u-
He has, of course, marked through his personality which probably tells you what it is anyway. Plus he marked out all the it's and replaced them with He's.
Picture:

Extra Information: He has made a habit of stealing things

Extra Information: He has made a habit of stealing things. He's related as twins to No. 005. He was shocked to hard on his neck and now has to wear bandaging around neck.
A frown finds it way to my face. The last sentence is completely written in. He really hate this place, I mean hell who wouldn't? The fact that they couldn't even bother putting down that they hurt him, how inhuman can the other scientist be? They didn't miss a beat to put that Y/n hurt Keizo but when it comes to how they hurt Rin? Far chance in hell they're including that. Well I guess that's why I'm doing what I'm doing. I go back to reading over the files. I need to speed up.
I look at the last few files. The first one is Cyber's so it's thicker than some of the other ones in the stack due to the fact he's in a 'safe room'.
Name: Ryu Ishikawa
Number: 007
Abilities: Can lift up to 400x it's own weight when pushing itself.
Personality: Emotionless but can be sarcastic and mischievous at times.
Reason for Safe room: After two years of containment went berserk and killed two researchers.
Time in Safe room: 4 months
Picture:

Extra Information: Hasn't changed since it got here

Extra Information: Hasn't changed since it got here. Refuses to go by any name other than Cyber unless it's by No. 019, No. 006, No. 016, No. 005, or now Researcher Kyo Fuji. Been in Safe room for about 5 months.
This pisses me off. His containment was only suppose to last 4 months but he's a month over release. This place doesn't care about them at all. They expand the time for some like, 'oh you didn't say that right, 44 years extra'. One of the reasons why I'm going to help them out.
Moving on to the last file I shake the thoughts way. The last file I need, Y/n L/n. She's been through quite a bit. She is actually the closest to being deemed a success. Not that that really means anything, they just stop talking like you're a experiment. I have a hard time opening the file. I feel guilty about all she's been through. I feel it for all of them. Being put somewhere because you don't want to do something or being shocked because you could push yourself harder. Even with guilt eating away at me, I flip open the cover of the file to read her information. The faster I get done, the better.
Name: Y/n L/n
Number 005
Abilities: Mixed with a wolf giving it high agility and sense of smell. Retractable claws on hands and feet.
I quickly realized this file has been stolen by Rin as well. The proof of this was all over the whole file. He has colored over it with black marker. The marker displays a message, I Protect My Sister. The only other part that hasn't been marked out is some of the extra information. It's related as twin to 002.
Rin really cares about her. Wait that's the last file. It's hard to believe I'm going to burn them to keep them safe. I want to help them. I don't want to be the bad guy anymore. I might not be the most confident but they are strong. They have a plan that I'm going to help with. I will get them out of this hellhole.
"What're you doing?" The voice came out of nowhere to shock me, as I jumped in my chair a bit. Rin smirks as he notices my surprise. His lime green catlike eyes shine as he continues. "Doesn't matter we got something to do."
"What?" I look at him confused. His face change to a blank one.
"We're going to get Y/n." He says and start to march out the room with me and the files in tow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bloby Note: Howdy guys, girl, and any others I'm Bloby the Friendly Blobfish! This is my first non-oneshot fan-fiction. If you're here from my Killua One shots, Howdy again. So Karma won a vote in my oneshot book and here's it is. Karma and Class E will come in in a later chapter sorry. Happy birthday sadtomboy456! Told you I would publish it on your birthday. If you in a different time zone this will be awkward.
Pictures were made with Picrew.me
Remember you're beautiful~
~ Bye-bye
~Bloby the Blobfish