Welcome to beacon pt 1

(a/n) ok guys im writing this one super late and im sorry it super late and if its shit im still tryna get back into the writing game.

Blake: You always take so long to update.

(a/n): well maybe it cause you and the others take up most of my time. DO YOU HEAR THAT NEO!? I CANT GO EAT ICE CREAM WITH YOU ALL THE TIME!!

*pokes her head in and pouts*

(A/n) well here's the story i hope you enjoy now if you excuse me i got to go get ice cream with neo.

(A/N): Neo you know i cant say no when you do that. *Sighs* come on Blake we might as well bring everyone else.

Everyone else: YAAAY!

Ruby: Canwegetcookiestoo?!

(A/n) these girls will be the death of me. i will see you guys at the end of the chapter if i make it. ROLL THE CHAPTER

(Y/N) POV

Me and the other two was brought to a room by the huntress. I dont know why nor do i care. I just want to know if the information i got was true its the reason i was there in the first place. 

-flashback-

I heard that the white fang and the lin kuei were working together on a little project. I tracked the operation down to a warehouse. I saw a conveniently pile of stacked boxes that allowed me to climb onto the roof. Thanks author Dont break the fourth wall! Do you know how many times its been broken?!  nope nor do i really care  i was on the roof and i was looking inside the warehouse from an open window. idiots should keep the windows closed makes it easier for me to do this i dropped in to the warehouse by the window and hid behind some boxes. I peaked around the box and saw some white fang and lin kuei carrying some cases that looked to big for some dust or guns. i saw them open the cases to check if its what they wanted then they closed it and swapped cases. What the fuck just happened they all began to leave but one who started heading to the back of the warehouse. perfect i can kindly ask him what they were doing.

short timeskip

no one's POV

The back wall of the warehouse exploded and a white fang member came flying out of the hole and into a truck that was behind the warehouse. Then a boy stepped out the hole with his body on fire and started walking towards the white fang member. The white fang member saw the boy coming towards him and tried to run. The boy then threw out a fire covered kunai with a chain in front of the white fang member and it was embedded into the truck. The white fang member stopped moving and looked forward not wanting to look at the boy but then he saw the chain move so he looked at the boy and saw that he pulled himself forward using the kunai and punched the white fang member in the face knocking him down. "WHAT ARE THE WHITE FANG AND LIN KUEI WORKING ON?!" i said with my hand covered in lightning."I DONT KNOW ANYTHING!" he yelled out. i grabbed his arm and put pressure on it"OK OK I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING BUT I DO KNOW WHERE YOU CAN FIND ANSWERS!!" he yelled and (y/n)'s hand was covered in a mix of fire and lightning "TELL ME!!" (Y/n) yelled as the fire turned to (f/c). "THEY ARE GOING TO ROB A DUST STORE YOULL FIND OUT THERE!!" He yelled and (Y/N) loosened his grip. "If youre lying ill break the other one." he said and the white fang member gave a confused look "The other wha" he was cut off by his own screams from having his arm broken. (Y/n) then started going to the dust store and you know what happened.

-flashback end-
-Time skip till after the wonderful wizard of oz comes in-

After the three of us left we walked and talked for a little bit. "So before we didnt get to introduce ourselves. My name is Y/N." I said holding out my hand for the guy. "The name is Seth Rayner. And the little bundle of joy beside me is Ruby Rose." He said shaking my hand. "Ok then i guess i will see you at beacon?" I asked them and they nodded "Yeah See you" They said walking away and only one thought came to my head Well i guess the readers want me to say this or else the almighty one would not make me say this "Welcome to Beacon"

OK guys this is super late but its here sorry for another short one but i just wanted to post something from this book. Any way i did this in my other book so im going to put it in all my books So guys here it is. IMPORTANT COMMENT BELOW WHO YOU WANT THE FIRST LEMON TO BE WITH

A) Winter

B)Weiss

C)Goodwitch

Thats what you have to pick for the first one so yeah ENDS ON TUESDAY SO guys it appears i fucked up so Blake is not an option because i forgot that she is with an oc so Apologies.